GDT: Avalanche vs Oilers 03/16/24 @8:00PM MST (Emergency GDT) These bragging rights are good for 19 days.

How many MacK points tonight?

• Total voters

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Obviously a small sample size but to show just how great both the literal additions of the new guys AND getting Slowhansen off this team have been, I present to you rates/60 since March 6th:

Corsi: 2nd (Carolina 1st)
Shot differential: 2nd (Carolina 1st)
xGF: 2nd (Carolina 1st)
Scoring Chance differential: 2nd (Carolina 1st)
High Danger differential: 5th (Carolina 1st, Boston 2nd, LA 3rd, Nashville 4th)

This team is on track.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Obviously a small sample size but to show just how great both the literal additions of the new guys AND getting Slowhansen off this team have been, I present to you rates/60 since March 6th:

Corsi: 2nd (Carolina 1st)
Shot differential: 2nd (Carolina 1st)
xGF: 2nd (Carolina 1st)
Scoring Chance differential: 2nd (Carolina 1st)
High Danger differential: 5th (Carolina 1st, Boston 2nd, LA 3rd, Nashville 4th)

This team is on track.
WTF happened with Carolina? Can't be Guentzel he was hurt.. it's certainly not Kuznetsov?

I feel like I hear that every year
They have been a top team for a long time now

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Oil fans are so hilarious complaining about refs in a game where penalties are 1-1 like they haven't gotten away with murder as well. Draitsaitl got away with 3 slashes on MacKinnon's hands on his semi breakaway in OT alone.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Oil fans are so hilarious complaining about refs in a game where penalties are 1-1 like they haven't gotten away with murder as well. Draitsaitl got away with 3 slashes on MacKinnon's hands on his semi breakaway in OT alone.

Some of them think the Hyman goal should have counted because Drouin kicks Hymans leg causing Hyman to kick the puck. This is the bullshit. They cant just lose because the Avs were 1 shot better. Its always because of the refs or Toronto or the f***in Easter bunny. Its always f***in something.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta

Let the losers whine and complain. I love their tears.

Spirits

Avalanche and Vikings
Jul 12, 2014

Dumbest fans in the league, literal f***ing morons.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Texted with a couple of the guys today and both told me how important Landy has been just being with the team on this road trip.

He talked to the team for about 5 minutes yesterday while they were getting dressed before the game. Told them how it’s crunch time and stretch run now, this dressing room has the most talent in the league and needs to keep proving it. People expected us to drop points on this trip but we aren’t going to do it, period.

Was also told he’s spent a fair amount of time with all of the new guys letting them know what expectations are like in this organization. You skate hard, you take no shifts off, and you win hockey games.

I’ll keep one of his messages to myself, though.

Landy might be the best leader in the league.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Texted with a couple of the guys today and both told me how important Landy has been just being with the team on this road trip.

He talked to the team for about 5 minutes yesterday while they were getting dressed before the game. Told them how it’s crunch time and stretch run now, this dressing room has the most talent in the league and needs to keep proving it. People expected us to drop points on this trip but we aren’t going to do it, period.

Was also told he’s spent a fair amount of time with all of the new guys letting them know what expectations are like in this organization. You skate hard, you take no shifts off, and you win hockey games.

It’s okay, you can tell us that he told them his first game is April 21. :sarcasm:

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019

WHEN this man returns to the ice, he will be a force. On this I have no doubts and all the worries people have, for this a run at least will prove to be false. Long term it’s a little scarier but I bet he still manages to play like a top 6 player for some time.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016

It's massive isn't it?

wayninja

Bednar's Tailor
Mar 24, 2017
It's massive isn't it?
fe23ccbe-e0ed-422b-8ec7-e228665949b5_text.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad