GDT: Avalanche vs Flyers 1/20/24 @ 11:00AM MNT

Vk1ing

Feb 12, 2016
My aversion to creating a Fubo account precludes my from being able to watch.

Have they tried a line of Lehkonen - Johansen - Nichushkin?

Its not possible now of course, but in theory, it might work if Lehkonen and Nichushkin are doing all the work (so Johansen doesnt have to).
I dont think they were all on the same line becuase of health but I could see it working

Reactions: John Mandalorian

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
I think the big thing is that the Avs haven’t found a good song since All the Small Things. It’s like Chelsea Dagger and the Blackhawks back in the day. Need an annoying and catchy song to win championships
What’s funny about Chelsea Dagger is it was actually Kane’s goal song specifically and became their song as a whole after Kane repeatedly giving the Canucks nightmares

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I think the big thing is that the Avs haven’t found a good song since All the Small Things. It’s like Chelsea Dagger and the Blackhawks back in the day. Need an annoying and catchy song to win championships
They should go with Slash dot dash by fat boy slim. It's a terrible, lazy song, but everyone will know the words to sing along with.

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
Manimal manimaling.

Manimal.gif

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Actually that wasn't even a shot on goal, never mind. I was wrong, we don't need them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad