GDT: Avalanche vs Flyers 1/20/24 @ 11:00AM MNT

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
It is a NHL Network game so more blackout restrictions apply
My aversion to creating a Fubo account precludes my from being able to watch.

To be fair, our second line has been playing way better than it has any reason to. Those three really do mesh extremely well together. I'd be ecstatic if they were our 3rd line.

Have they tried a line of Lehkonen - Johansen - Nichushkin?

Its not possible now of course, but in theory, it might work if Lehkonen and Nichushkin are doing all the work (so Johansen doesnt have to).

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO

Its not possible now of course, but in theory, it might work if Lehkonen and Nichushkin are doing all the work (so Johansen doesnt have to).
I don't remember them trying those 3 together. JD wasn't producing at the start of the season, so they always had Lehky or Nuke with MacK and Mikko.

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
My aversion to creating a Fubo account precludes my from being able to watch.

It’s not possible now of course, but in theory, it might work if Lehkonen and Nichushkin are doing all the work (so Johansen doesnt have to).
Just the reverse of the helicopter line, it definitely could work

MileHIGHAvz

May 16, 2021
I don't remember them trying those 3 together. JD wasn't producing at the start of the season, so they always had Lehky or Nuke with MacK and Mikko.
They started the season with that as their second line. It went for a couple games, the top line started with Drouin on it

Reactions: sethro109

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
If I ever end up in a coma I'm pretty sure you could bring me out of it by playing the music Altitude uses when they come back from an ad break.

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
Just the reverse of the helicopter line, it definitely could work
Two 2 way players of the caliber of Nichushkin and Lehkonen shouldnt be required to prop up a player like Johansen. Just on principle alone since Johansen makes well more than both. But also, does that line become worthless if you have to mobe either one to another line for whatever reason?

Snow Arc

Have a soykaf, chummer
Aug 14, 2020
killers7.jpg

Reactions: SirLoinOfCloth

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad