GDT: Avalanche vs Flames 7:00PM MST 03/12/24 (Non Emergency Edition GDT)

Do you still miss Kadri?

• Yes!

Votes: 25 35.2%
  • No (Lie)

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • Open locket from around your neck with a picture of Kadri and cry.

Votes: 30 42.3%

• Total voters

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Oof I have never had a donair but the description you just made of the sauce might be enough for me to never try it. WTH?
Yea it's really weird. First time I got a donair I thought they made a legit mistake and used icing instead of sauce.

If you ever had a toaster strudel the icing on top tastes similar to donair sauce.

vyk4Qwm.jpeg

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
Yea it's really weird. First time I got a donair I thought they made a legit mistake and used icing instead of sauce.

If you ever had a toaster strudel the icing on top tastes similar to donair sauce.

vyk4Qwm.jpeg
That's so dumb. Why not some form of tzatziki or garlic mayo?

Reactions: Balthazar

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
It is nothing like that. Balth had a bad experience. It is sweet but not toaster strudel texture or flavour
I tried 3 times actually and once in Halifax where it's supposed to be the best place for a donair. I don't like it but obviously a lot of people do... it's just me.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
I'm mostly here for the discussion of the game, but also I'm here for the complete meltdown over Bo scoring 2 goals tonight (3 since the trade) and Mitts not having a point after 2 games.

I told you and only you that this would happen and you're just gonna have to take my word on it this time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad