GDT: Avalanche vs Ducks 12/05/23 7:00PM @ Ball Arena. Too many ducks. (Emergency GDT)

Cheese?

• What?

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Yes!

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Ew no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cheeeeeeeeeese!!!!!

Votes: 15 65.2%

• Total voters

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
He should've had a shutout tonight. He has every reason to be pissed. Mikko and Dermy f***ed him hard.
Rantanen hasn't been good for at least two weeks now, but instead of simplifying his game he still plays very arrogantly IMHO. Agreed there. I am going to give MacDermid a semi-past, if Makar went down as easy as Carlsson went down there, Divelanche 2.0 would've been revived lol. That was an awful embellishment by Leo and I think Av players have a right to be pissed for the integrity of the sport.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
Rantanen hasn't been good for at least two weeks now, but instead of simplifying his game he still plays very arrogantly IMHO. Agreed there. I am going to give MacDermid a semi-past, if Makar went down as easy as Carlsson went down there, Divelanche 2.0 would've been revived lol. That was an awful embellishment by Leo and I think Av players have a right to be pissed for the integrity of the sport.
56 absolutely should go after the rookie after that dive. He needs to learn that's not acceptable in this league, it was shameful.

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
There is absolutely no reason to go after Carlsson. That's a legitimate 2min. Goons going after rookies is Jamie Benn level.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
FTR MacDermid clearly went after Leo because he was hoping he'd get jumped and the Duck player would get the penalty...thus cancelling the Avs 1st penalty.

Miscalculation.

AVSfan2daMAX

Nov 24, 2006
Despite the criticism, hard not to be happy for MacDermid. Scores two beautiful goals in his last two games.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
There is absolutely no reason to go after Carlsson. That's a legitimate 2min. Goons going after rookies is Jamie Benn level.
MacDermid's call wasn't a penalty at all, going up to a player and trash-talking in his face happens like 45 times a game. But because Carlsson is their "prime prospect," of course Duck players will come and defend him causing a scene. I thought it was a bush-league call by the ref. Kurtis doesn't do anything to him, just gets in his face. This isn't basketball where that would be a technical foul or a 15k fine by the NFL.

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
FTR MacDermid clearly went after Leo because he was hoping he'd get jumped and the Duck player would get the penalty...thus cancelling the Avs 1st penalty.

Miscalculation.

What people considering fighting and brawls in the nhl…. Give yer head a shake

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Haha Moser on Rycroft between the benches, "have you ever seen a pig roll around in a mud puddle?"

That's not the saying.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
MacDermid's call wasn't a penalty at all, going up to a player and trash-talking in his face happens like 45 times a game. But because Carlsson is their "prime prospect," of course Duck players will come and defend him causing a scene. I thought it was a bush-league call by the ref. Kurtis doesn't do anything to him, just gets in his face. This isn't basketball where that would be a technical foul or a 15k fine by the NFL.
MacDermid would slap the stutter right out of that kid. A win win situation

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad