GDT: Avalanche@Leafs 7PM TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Babcock after the game: "We didn't play hard enough, weren't heavy enough. Need to be heavier next game and work".

Meanwhile we keep icing completely ineffective lines over and over. Babcock has to go.
Why do some posters blame the coach for absolutely everything? Is he playing? How about holding the players accountable? You really think the lines are the issue this game?

Reactions: TML11

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Passing just looks terrible right now. Constantly chasing the puck because no one can put it on the tape. wtf

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
I was too generous to the Leafs.

They can't defend against anyone.
In a couple of months half the league is gone and games will be like this every night.

You need to be able to sustain forechecking at a high level at one end and withstand it at the other.

socko

Nov 26, 2013
Martinez, GA
Not playing well, but we'd be tied with competent goaltending. If Hutchinson gave up that stinker there would have been a million posts about it.

FrozenJagrt

Dec 16, 2009
Launch Kadri into the sun. Launch Gardiner to Andromeda. Get him as far away from Toronto as possible. He is the dumbest, softest defenseman the Leafs have had in years. I don't know if I could dislike a Leafs player more than I dislike Gardiner. I'm sick of his weak defense, constantly getting caught looking at butterflies instead of the play, and the permanent look of bewilderment on his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad