GDT: Avalanche@Leafs 7PM TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
The pathetic loser is probably the guy throwing a temper tantrum on a hockey forum. Relax dude it’s one game. Jesus Christ this fan base sucks.

This team consistently looks like garbage against teams that aren’t bottom feeders lately. I’d say it’s a legitimate concern.

Reactions: hudster

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
Most talented lazy team in the NHL,these dudes wont fight for a single puck, they would rather look like pretty ballerinas and make TSN top 5 than get dirty.

• Matthews has stunk for a while now, but then again he has two guys who were AHLer's last year.
  • Kadri has made 2 bonehead plays in 2 games that resulted in goals, the guy needs to get his head in the game.
  • After a really good few months, Jake has been a tire fire for about 2 weeks.
Will somebody please play some gutter hockey? Bunch of prima donna wanna be highlight reel posers.

Zizzzzy

Dec 6, 2017
Rielly had the guy on his knees in the corner and nobody comes in to help...all just standing around "defending"

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Why can't we f***ing get a D-man that can separeate puck from man and get the play moving out of the zone?

DJ Smith and his system are also a f***ing JOKE

Leaf4Life

Feb 8, 2010
Why do some posters blame the coach for absolutely everything? Is he playing? How about holding the players accountable? You really think the lines are the issue this game?

Yes I do. Nylander should NOT be on the third line playing with 2 plugs. Power play lines suck. Marleau and Kadri need wayyyy less PP time.

It's not just the lines either. I'm starting to think the team is tuning Babcock out.

Reactions: ToMaLe

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
I just dont understand how we can have a top 5 team in the league, and yet 45 games in I can think of less than 5 games where we truly dominated

In the games where the Leafs truly dominated the opponent, those were mostly bottom feeders like LA x 2, NJ x 2, and Vancouver. Yes they beat the Jets twice but Andy stole those games.

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Oh no no no.

You must be a new fan. We don't need goons and heavy hitters... no no.... We have The Might Power Play!
The one force on the Toronto Maple Leafs that cannot be reckoned with!

We like Corsi! And scoring chances!

Who needs goals? It's always the refs, or the ice, or "just bad bounces", "awful puck luck"....

We don’t need goons, we need guys putting in effort and playing hard on the puck. Gardiner flat out got smoked on effort and physicality there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad