Avalanche Jersey Pickups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011
Signed Sakic (old home), and home (old).

Edit: And an Ovi (home) jersey.

avs1dacup

Jan 25, 2003
Denver, CO
Visit site
Forsberg, Roy, Drury, and Kariya homes(white)

home and away blanks as well as a blank maroon 3rd.

The home(white)blank is filled with autographs from the 3 or 4 training camps I've been to. I think Cody McLeod might be the only one that is on there and still on the Avs.

ColoradoSportsFan

Jul 16, 2005
Denver, Colorado
Do they sell customized Authentics in the Pepsi center? If so, roughly how much do they run? I may have to pick up a souvenir on my trip there in dec.

What do you mean by customized. Ones that you can get your name on. Or one with player names. It's a no to the first and yes to the second. Although player selection is limited. I seem to only remember seeing Stastny and Duchene there on opening night.

Avs Hockey Podcast

All Avs All the Time
Aug 14, 2011
The Mile High City
Picked up my latest order from Denver Athletic this morning. A little bit of everything in here.

DAOctober2011.jpg

And let me know if you want to see the front of any of these jerseys. All-Star, 10th Anniversary, and Stanley Cup patches all over the place!

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
What do you mean by customized. Ones that you can get your name on. Or one with player names. It's a no to the first and yes to the second. Although player selection is limited. I seem to only remember seeing Stastny and Duchene there on opening night.

Yeah second one. I was hoping to get either an ej or Landeskog.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
It's been forever since I got a jersey, but do they still make the 3rd Burgundy one's with Colorado? I really want to get one of those with either Johnson, Hejduk, Varlamov, or Landeskog on it.

ColoradoSportsFan

Jul 16, 2005
Denver, Colorado
It's been forever since I got a jersey, but do they still make the 3rd Burgundy one's with Colorado? I really want to get one of those with either Johnson, Hejduk, Varlamov, or Landeskog on it.
River city sports or ice jerseys might still have some. Otherwise eBay is your best bet...

...insert plug for Denver Athletic Here_________.

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV

I'd check ebay first and probably get it with hejduk as those other guys have never worn the burgundy 3rds unless you don't care about a jersey foul.

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
IMG_0013.jpg

My recent purchases. I bought the Stastny for the girlfriend. Not nearly as intense as some on here, but I'm glad to have some new ones to wear for my trip to Denver.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Anyone have some ideas? I can tell nhl.com doesn't, but perhaps a Denver-local shop does things like this somehow and I could mail the jersey to them?

Just looking to see before I buy it as Duchene... what my options are.

Even the Altitude Authentics store only had the Duchene one, the sales person gave me the impression that since it was an exclusive that it might only be available in Duchene.

hassthepuck

Nov 12, 2011
I'm new to the world of jerseys, and I've been saving for one. Until I found this thread I didn't actually put much thought into it, since you can buy them on the NHL website with whatever name you want. But clearly authentic is the way to go here if you really want something nice. They have authentics on the site, only for a few players, but is there a difference in price or quality between from the NHL store or going the roundabout way listed here of buying a blank and customizing it at denver athletic? I was going for Stastny.

Thanks in advance, jerseys isn't a franchise I'm quite familiar with, so the advice is appreciated.

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
I'm new to the world of jerseys, and I've been saving for one. Until I found this thread I didn't actually put much thought into it, since you can buy them on the NHL website with whatever name you want. But clearly authentic is the way to go here if you really want something nice. They have authentics on the site, only for a few players, but is there a difference in price or quality between from the NHL store or going the roundabout way listed here of buying a blank and customizing it at denver athletic? I was going for Stastny.

Thanks in advance, jerseys isn't a franchise I'm quite familiar with, so the advice is appreciated.

Customization from nhl.com is horrible as they heat press everything. If you're looking for an authentic jersey I would buy the blank from stitchesnj as they sell the edge 1.0 jerseys made in canada and not the new indonesian made subpar quality edge jerseys that is now being sold as authentics then send it to denver athletic for customization. Hopefully reebok will sell the edge 2.0 jerseys (what the players currently wear) made in canada someday.

Think about getting stastny really hard. He's been on the trade rumor mill for a long time and it would suck to get a really nice authentic jersey with that player only to be traded away shortly thereafter.

hassthepuck

Nov 12, 2011
Customization from nhl.com is horrible as they heat press everything. If you're looking for an authentic jersey I would buy the blank from stitchesnj as they sell the edge 1.0 jerseys made in canada and not the new indonesian made subpar quality edge jerseys that is now being sold as authentics then send it to denver athletic for customization. Hopefully reebok will sell the edge 2.0 jerseys (what the players currently wear) made in canada someday.

Think about getting stastny really hard. He's been on the trade rumor mill for a long time and it would suck to get a really nice authentic jersey with that player only to be traded away shortly thereafter.

It's not really a matter of how long he'll be on the team personally, but thanks for the advice I'll keep it in mind.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
I just bought an Authentic Duchene jersey, from a buddy who gets them at wholesale price, first time I bought from the guy. My only question about it is are the foot logos on the shoulders supposed to be black and grey now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad