Avalanche Jersey Pickups Part III

S3rkie

Jul 21, 2011
Denver, CO
SSr59wu.jpg

Finally bought a Z authentic :D.

kchan9

Oct 7, 2010
So I called Denver Athletics and they say they're no longer doing the Avs jerseys. I called Altitude Authentics and they mentioned they're passing it to another "in house" company that does all the cresting for the Avs. The good news is they only cost $60! Anyone have their jerseys done thru AA before?

AvsFanInMichigan

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
Apr 16, 2018
Michigan
So I called Denver Athletics and they say they're no longer doing the Avs jerseys. I called Altitude Authentics and they mentioned they're passing it to another "in house" company that does all the cresting for the Avs. The good news is they only cost $60! Anyone have their jerseys done thru AA before?
My Mack one came from Altitude Authetics. Fantastic quality. Took a bit to get here but it’s very nice.

kchan9

Oct 7, 2010
Would you happen to have a picture of the back? I'm a bit picky with my jersey (since I've been spoiled by Denver Athletics) and would like to have it replicate to as close as the on-ice jerseys as possible.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Ordered myself a Makar knockoff jersey from China because apparently its impossible to get a white adidas custom jersey on short notice in North America.

I’ll get a legit one during the summer. Should be a few autographed ones out there by then too which I collect. I just need something to rock at a bar during the playoffs for now so the knockoff will do (assuming it’s not one of those awful ones).

Reactions: Grackle Party

Grackle Party

Full of guts!!
Jun 11, 2007
Cream City
Ordered myself a Makar knockoff jersey from China because apparently its impossible to get a white adidas custom jersey on short notice in North America.

I’ll get a legit one during the summer. Should be a few autographed ones out there by then too which I collect. I just need something to rock at a bar during the playoffs for now so the knockoff will do (assuming it’s not one of those awful ones).
upload_2019-4-16_13-33-21.png
hoping I get wear it while they are still in it

Makar to MacK

Sep 14, 2018
Saint Cloud, FL
Just get one from coolhockey, they're offering free customizing right now, all hand stitched.
Colorado Avalanche Adidas Authentic Away NHL Hockey Jersey
For $179 that seems pretty expensive considering you can go on Ebay and get jerseys for $75 and even cheaper so I'll wait until those come out rather then spend more the twice as much. I guess I'm just cheap cause I couldn't in good conscious do that

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
For $179 that seems pretty expensive considering you can go on Ebay and get jerseys for $75 and even cheaper so I'll wait until those come out rather then spend more the twice as much. I guess I'm just cheap cause I couldn't in good conscious do that
You can't find the new Adidas jerseys for that cheap, the cheaper ones are all old styles.

amoboko

Waikato Junglist
Jun 24, 2015
Belgium
I'm also looking into buying a jersey, but need to have a look at European retailers or European Ebay to avoid the insanely high custom, import and admin costs

Slurpeelover27

Unleash the MaKaraken!!!
Mar 7, 2018
British Columbia
Any suggestions on best way to get a nice Makar jersey? I live in British Columbia Canada. I would love a Massachusetts one but not the one they sell in their school store as it's different style than game worn. Or Avs home jersey works well too.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Any suggestions on best way to get a nice Makar jersey? I live in British Columbia Canada. I would love a Massachusetts one but not the one they sell in their school store as it's different style than game worn. Or Avs home jersey works well too.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Colorado Avalanche Jerseys & Team Shop | CoolHockey.com

Coolhockey and Ice jerseys are the best sites for jerseys imo.

Reactions: Makar27

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad