Avalanche Jersey Pickups Part III

akadubin

Jun 28, 2013
Castle Rock
I was hoping not. The jersey from eBay I got came with one but it is not arched quite correctly so I don't want to use it. I emailed EPS and they said they had them, so I am wondering what they do or where they get them.

Im curious what they have as well! In the past it was always that Denver Athletic didn't have any, so blanks were the way to go.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Im curious what they have as well! In the past it was always that Denver Athletic didn't have any, so blanks were the way to go.
I am sending them off tomorrow from a UPS store location, so hoping it comes back right. I did include the nameplate supplied with the blank jersey I got, but told them to only use it if they have none or can't color match. It is a team issued, made in Berlin WI so I want to be as good as it possibly can.

akadubin

Jun 28, 2013
Castle Rock
I am sending them off tomorrow from a UPS store location, so hoping it comes back right. I did include the nameplate supplied with the blank jersey I got, but told them to only use it if they have none or can't color match. It is a team issued, made in Berlin WI so I want to be as good as it possibly can.

Good luck! Always appreciate the attention to detail. Post some picts when you get them back.

kchan9

Oct 7, 2010
Has anyone tried bringing their authentic jerseys to have cresting down from Altitude Authentics? Probably a dumb question for the locals, but from someone located in Canada, I want to bring it to someone who can replicate it to the closest thing as they wear on the ice. Suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
Look what just came in :naughty:

qvcxYfY.jpg

Reactions: Pokecheque

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Has anyone tried bringing their authentic jerseys to have cresting down from Altitude Authentics? Probably a dumb question for the locals, but from someone located in Canada, I want to bring it to someone who can replicate it to the closest thing as they wear on the ice. Suggestions are greatly appreciated!
Exclusive Pro Sport is the official customizer for the team if you want it to be as authentic as possible:
Exclusive Pro Sports - Authentic Customized Team Jerseys

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
That's way too big for you. Your head cannot even make it out of the neck hole.

And why are you wearing it backwards?

Is this a joke?

Must be :laugh:

Also, not me in the picture. It's a gift from a roommate and she was showing it off to me.

ETTHAKING67

Feb 12, 2019
Hey avs fans, I need your help to pick the next jersey I should buy ;

• Cale Makar Home
  • J.T Compher Home
  • Nathan Mackinon stadium series 2016
  • Philipp Grubauer Third
  • Peter Forsberg with the Nordiques
  • Wait for the stadium series (Sammy G).
  • Any other suggestion ?

I already have ;
  • Gabriel Landeskog 3rd.
  • Matt Duchene Reebok Home.
  • Joe Sakic Home
  • Patrick Roy Away
  • ROR 3rd 2012

Reactions: Gatorbait19

Gatorbait19

Apr 2, 2019

• Cale Makar Home
  • J.T Compher Home
  • Philipp Grubauer Third
  • Any other suggestion ?

I already have ;
  • Gabriel Landeskog 3rd.
  • Joe Sakic Home
  • Patrick Roy Away
  • ROR 3rd 2012
Deadmarsh

Reactions: ETTHAKING67

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
Im tempted to get a Zadorov third jersey. I'm convinced if I do, he won't be lost to the expansion draft. Right?!?!

Having said that, all jerseys I have are of players who have retired or left. Sakic, Roy, Hejduk, Varlamov, Duchene.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI

• Cale Makar Home
  • J.T Compher Home
  • Philipp Grubauer Third
  • Any other suggestion ?

I already have ;
  • Gabriel Landeskog 3rd.
  • Joe Sakic Home
  • Patrick Roy Away
  • ROR 3rd 2012
Quebec Forsberg.

Cappuccino

Aug 18, 2017
the Netherlands
Because none of you won the Kadri jersey yet, I am leaning to ordering one for myself. Is a handstitched jersey from coolhockey the best option? And does any of the Europeans here know if I need to pay some of the tax to the delivery guy (happened to me once already)?

( I might come up with a new contest around the Kadri to Toronto return... )

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
What are people’s thoughts on wearing an autographed jersey to a game?

i’m in Denver next week and my only relatively new Avs jwrsey I have is a Nathan Mackinnon adidas autographed jersey. Still has tags on it and all and it’s authenticated. I realize this will devalue the Jersey once I remove the tags but at the end of the day my goal is to frame it anyway. It’s not like I’m keeping the jersey to see how much it’ll be worth in 20 years just to sell again.

I obviously run the risk of getting mustard/beer on it too. Overall I’m just curious if it’s a jersey foul to wear an autographed jersey to a game. My other option would be a Reebok Mackinnon from 2014, a Player that’s been traded elsewhere or a China knock off lol.

of course I can always buy a new one but this trip is already expensive enough. I’d rather not dish out more money again.

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
What are people’s thoughts on wearing an autographed jersey to a game?

i’m in Denver next week and my only relatively new Avs jwrsey I have is a Nathan Mackinnon adidas autographed jersey. Still has tags on it and all and it’s authenticated. I realize this will devalue the Jersey once I remove the tags but at the end of the day my goal is to frame it anyway. It’s not like I’m keeping the jersey to see how much it’ll be worth in 20 years just to sell again.

I obviously run the risk of getting mustard/beer on it too. Overall I’m just curious if it’s a jersey foul to wear an autographed jersey to a game. My other option would be a Reebok Mackinnon from 2014, a Player that’s been traded elsewhere or a China knock off lol.

of course I can always buy a new one but this trip is already expensive enough. I’d rather not dish out more money again.

I'm pretty sure I've seen people with autographed jerseys at every game at the can that I've been to. Kids with every player's autograph on one jersey. Ultimately, it's your call if it's worth the risk of said mustard.

MartinSkoulYa

MAAAAAckinon
Apr 7, 2018
Toronto
I see people at hockey games with autographed sweaters all the time. I don’t think you’d catch any flack for it. If anything it’d be a conversation starter. Just be careful when you eat/drink, and even still, I’m sure you could take it to a dry cleaner if you get anything on it to clean it without ruining the signature.

My only advice would be not to wear the China knock off lol Those things stick out so bad I can notice them even on the broadcast.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
I see people at hockey games with autographed sweaters all the time. I don’t think you’d catch any flack for it. If anything it’d be a conversation starter. Just be careful when you eat/drink, and even still, I’m sure you could take it to a dry cleaner if you get anything on it to clean it without ruining the signature.

My only advice would be not to wear the China knock off lol Those things stick out so bad I can notice them even on the broadcast.
Speaking of autographs, anyone know the best way to get a jersey autographed on the road? Looking to get my Makar jersey autographed when they're in town in Edmonton.

ETTHAKING67

Feb 12, 2019
Speaking of autographs, anyone know the best way to get a jersey autographed on the road? Looking to get my Makar jersey autographed when they're in town in Edmonton.
Best shot is to find their hotel (a little creepy I know)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad