GDT: Autoloss #1 - Canes @ Avalanche - 9:00 PM

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Lose to 9-1 team with 3 day break, after playing last night with travel and 3rd sting goalie.....obviously this team sucks, doesn't care, and is poorly coached. Did I cover everything?

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
Well, 2-2 on the road trip, with both wins coming against the East teams

I'd take it, except for all the ****ing injuries

NorthStar4Canes

Oct 12, 2007
Lose to 9-1 team with 3 day break, after playing last night with travel and 3rd sting goalie.....obviously this team sucks, doesn't care, and is poorly coached. Did I cover everything?

No, you forgot the fatigue of a plane ride and the lack of air in Denver. My god, what team could ever win after suffering those types of deprivations and hardships?

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
My bad, I looked at the wrong column of the stat sheet.

Anyway, our 10 extra opportunities and 4% deficit in efficiency seem to kind of outweigh the even number of goals.

Plus, I'd be willing to bet that the Penguins spend a lot more power play time in the offensive zone than the Hurricanes.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
My bad, I looked at the wrong column of the stat sheet.

Anyway, our 10 extra opportunities and 4% deficit in efficiency seem to kind of outweigh the even number of goals.

More of an illustration on my part that improvements of other aspects of the game might be just as, or more important. And it's also stunning that the Pens only have 7 PP goals.

The Bruins are the example i always use. The suck knob at the PP but it doesn't stop them from being a top team every year.

Mr Whipple

Charmin Soft
Nov 9, 2008
Greenville, NC
Man, the Canes suck! We should have won like all of the other teams have against them! If we can't beat them then we might as well fire Muller and blow the team up and rebuild from scratch.

rocky7

DAT 13
Feb 9, 2013
God's country

just hang onto that faith.....they will win a game one day regardless of all. forgot the injuries though....

4-4-3

dat .500 record

down, down, down,.............Johnny Cash.

rocky7

DAT 13
Feb 9, 2013
God's country
Man, the Canes suck! We should have won like all of the other teams have against them! If we can't beat them then we might as well fire Muller and blow the team up and rebuild from scratch.

well, I wouldn't go that far, but close....

Muller like AHL. NHL big job.

Peters didn't lose the game. take your time cam. anything you can do will be of no help anyway.

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010
u8jQgOb.gif

I just had to stop by and say that this is fantastic.

Also, I love Lindholm and Murphy. Hope they develop into great players for you guys.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007

Man, I misread that. I was like "It was 3-1 last I checked...how the hell did it turn to 9-1?! ****in' Peters!"

But a 4-2 loss? Whatever, still can't score more than 2 goals. Kind of a requirement in this league, especially when your defense is currently less than stellar

Sasha Cares

28 mph!!!!!!!
Sep 25, 2006
Island of Misfit Toy
Just watch our puck movement. This is a team that is in trouble. And good lord WTF was that on the PP. We can't even skate the puck into our zone without trying some overly complicated preset play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad