Autographs

dr robbie

Let's Go Pens!
Feb 21, 2012
Pittsburgh
Wow. Just when I thought it couldn't get worse than autographs. Hoarding video games because you're going to waste your time playing them and rotting your brain out is bad enough but collecting them just so they can sit there and collect dust is literally one of the most pathetic things I've heard or read. Wise up, son.

It's amazing how many people @here have their priorities out of whack. I'm keeping them in my thoughts and prayers.

It's literally wherever you want to place your interest. Some things interest people and it's where we focus our money/time. Our most valuable asset is time and you're wasting yours looking at a screen reading words from people you'll never meet about topics 99% of the population doesn't care about. You could be at the gym building yourself up, at the work getting money, at the park trying to find a mate, or at a school learning about nuclear physics... but here you are. Wasting your time, your most limited of resources, on a completely pointless thing. Wise up, son.

Reactions: HFBCommenter

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
It's literally wherever you want to place your interest. Some things interest people and it's where we focus our money/time. Our most valuable asset is time and you're wasting yours looking at a screen reading words from people you'll never meet about topics 99% of the population doesn't care about. You could be at the gym building yourself up, at the work getting money, at the park trying to find a mate, or at a school learning about nuclear physics... but here you are. Wasting your time, your most limited of resources, on a completely pointless thing. Wise up, son.

It just so happens I am so I'm not wasting any time. You're technically doing the same thing as well in addition to buying $40 dust collectors.

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
View attachment 134621
Attaboy Mike! That's why you're one of the best. Those little punk kids thought they were entitled to harass him for an autograph. Ungrateful little brats. Way to set them straight and teach them a valuable life lesson.
That is completely different then my situation, gooober. I was at a game where slammin' sammy was already signing autographs. I just so happened to get a BP ball and wanted it signed. It's not like I inconvenienced him during his personal time you ignorant slut

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
How the hell do you not know who Mike Singletary is?
He's just messing with you, everybody knows who Mike Singletary is.

He's that wildly overrated former linebacker from the Chicago Bears. You know, the guy with some talent who was made to look better overall by his surrounding cast. A player in the mold of a Zach Thomas - very good, but questionable HOF career.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad