Autographs

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
I'll never understand the fascination with getting someone's autograph, especially if you're waiting in line for hours and/or spending loads of money. It's literally just a signature on a sheet of paper. Let's say someone wants to get Captain Toews's autograph. You can go find somewhere where he's giving them out or you can just write his name in cursive or find a picture of it online and it's the exact same thing. It's nothing but a scam but people are stupid enough to fall for it and celebrities know it.

Reactions: HFBCommenter

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
I'll never understand the fascination with getting someone's autograph, especially if you're waiting in line for hours and/or spending loads of money. It's literally just a signature on a sheet of paper. Let's say someone wants to get Captain Toews's autograph. You can go find somewhere where he's giving them out or you can just write his name in cursive or find a picture of it online and it's the exact same thing. It's nothing but a scam but people are stupid enough to fall for it and celebrities know it.
Some people really like autographs, that's why.

May 20, 2011
BC
I still remember when Trevor Linden signed a card for me as a kid. Memories are special.

Sep 19, 2008
Can just attend a Caps public practice and wait by the side of the locker room and they'll usually sign although Ovechkin is kind of prickly about it. He just uses the hidden exit and dodges all the fans :laugh:

Reactions: VickAshley

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
Can just attend a Caps public practice and wait by the side of the locker room and they'll usually sign although Ovechkin is kind of prickly about it. He just uses the hidden exit and dodges all the fans :laugh:

Haha that's what I would do if I had to put up with idiotic fans harassing me all the time.

Reactions: VickAshley

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
When I was 10 I waited for an hour to get Sammy Sosa's autograph and now I have Sammy Sosa's autograph which is pretty badass. **** off @Dont Toews Me Bro

Not really. Again it's just a signature on a sheet of paper. You could have just found a picture or wrote Sammie Sosa in cursive on a sheet of paper and it would be the same thing. Instead you wasted an hour of your life that you'll never get back to get something you could have made in a minute.

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
Not really. Again it's just a signature on a sheet of paper. You could have just found a picture or wrote Sammie Sosa in cursive on a sheet of paper and it would be the same thing. Instead you wasted an hour of your life that you'll never get back to get something you could have made in a minute.
But I have a great memory and that my friend, is priceless

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018
Yes but you could have made an even greater memory by creating your own Sosa autograph at a fraction of the time and cost.
The autograph was literally free and I was at a game so I wasn't doing anything besides waiting for the game to start. Why are you like this?

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
You seen Sammy Sosa recently? You having his autograph in possession may be casting some evil spirits on the man. I'd destroy that autograph before they come after you next.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->