GDT: Austria Vs Russia | 29/12 @ 9:30PM ET | TSN/NHLN

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
My understanding is that if we lose to Sweden and US beats them, we finish 4th and play Canada ?

Yes. Win in regulation and you're 1st. Lose in regulation than you're either 3rd or 4th. 4th if Czechs beat Austria in regulation, and USA gets at least a point against Sweden. 3rd otherwise.

If your game goes to OT tomorrow then there's a myriad of scenarios all the way from 1st to 3rd.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
I honestly don't mind 1/4 finals with Canada. That team is loaded, we beat them - and we are heroes, we lose and it's oh well...we lost to a loaded team. The only bad thing - it will give talking heads reasons not to can Larionov

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Yes. Win in regulation and you're 1st. Lose in regulation than you're either 3rd or 4th. 4th if Czechs beat Austria in regulation, and USA gets at least a point against Sweden. 4th otherwise.

If your game goes to OT tomorrow then there's a myriad of scenarios all the way from 1st to 3rd.
Canada - Russia for elimination. Would that be a spectacle

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
I honestly don't mind 1/4 finals with Canada. That team is loaded, we beat them - and we are heroes, we lose and it's oh well...we lost to a loaded team. The only bad thing - it will give talking heads reasons not to can Larionov
I always thought that eliminating Canada equals winning gold in terms of satisfaction.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad