Auston Matthews Proving Me Wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Michaels

Mar 21, 2017
Oh, hey look, another Matthew's thread to go along with the other 15 on the main board.

This is becoming pathetic.

Dude's torching the league right now, the Matthews trash talking all summer was way more pathetic. Obviously it would be ideal if we had an all encompassing main boards Matthews thread but he is deservedly the main talking point of the season so far.

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
I know it's early but the way he's playing I'm thinking he's going to be at least 12.5 Million. Could he potentially be higher than that if he wins the Rocket and/or the Art Ross as well? He's got a much better shot than McDavid and might have better numbers to prove it. Just wondering because right now he looks better early on.
I'm making a dumb, baseless comment in a silly thread but McDavid's career high in goals is higher then Matthews'.

Mr Tadakichi

Never Reads OP Before Posting
Nov 23, 2014
I was thinking "This mother****er might just win some Harts, McDavid or no McDavid".

I figuredt his ceiling was something like Kopitar but he looks like he could be more. What a time to be a Leafs fan.

Yeah, I think Matthews realm is some harts and rockets. I still think McDavid is the premier talent, but now I also watch leafs games to see Matthews. Just an awesome player to see.

BigGulpsEh

Feb 20, 2017

I might not be a Leafs fan but Matthews is growing into me
- i still hold my ground on that, that you guys will not make it in the play-offs this season,
you guys just do not play good enough, your 3 star players and PP is giving you wins,
that won't last the entire season, you have been out shot in every single game,
your D and goaltending is just not good enough

PS. I'm not wrong often,but when i am, i'm happy to admit it.

Say what?!?!

KyleSeaBass

Oct 5, 2018
Toronto, Ontario
But, he's never cracked 70 points!!!!

But, he's not a top 10 player in the league!!!

He was playing injured for most of last season, this kid will go down as at least the second the best player of this generation.

Reactions: Rob Brown
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->