Tribute Auston Matthews Discussion "the Beauty" Edition

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Great to see Matthews contending for the Rocket Richard, but it's also such a remarkable story how David Pastrnak seems to have a limitless ceiling himself. Sort of a Selanne of this era...
If Matthews wins the Rocket Richard that would be great, however I'm just hoping to see him score at least 50 goals.

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
What Matty do we get tonight? Ottawa game Matty last game or Dallas Stars Matty 2 games ago?????????????????????????????????

Judas Tavares

S2S (Sundin2Sandin)
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2007
If that happens I wonder if would crash the boards, because the non Leafs fans can no longer claim how Matthews is just a 73 point player.
If he doesn't hit 40 assists, they will use that against him while ignoring the goals, even if he scores 93 goals. That's HFBoards for you.

Reactions: LeafsNation75

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
If he doesn't hit 40 assists, they will use that against him while ignoring the goals, even if he scores 93 goals. That's HFBoards for you.
In the past those same people bashed him for having 29 assists in his rookie season instead of 30. Last season he had 36 assists. So when did 40 assists become the new arbitrary number he needs to get?

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Last night he sent someone flying for slashing his stick....i love it
I hope more guys get him upset ... he seems to fire up after getting p*ssed ... maybe that is the ticket ... Gilles was like that once you got the big man going he was a beast

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad