Injury Report: Auston Matthews Day To Day

Stonehands1990

Apr 2, 2021
I hope he's just under weather and maybe precautions measures

Well it's an opportunity for someone else. Maybe Robertsson will get a good look with players who can actually pass

Looking at Wayne Simmonds, twice on a 2 on 1 and couldnt' get the puck through
Love Simmer but he can’t pass to save his life

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
What's Brooks upside? I haven't seen anything to like
He seems so vanilla
I have not seen him in well over a year since Marlies games in 2019 so I am out of touch but he is a very competitive kid and he is strong on da puck ... just a guy like you said vanilla but can help us eat some minutes

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
Well this sucks.

Hope its not his wrist again...

Next man up

MapleLeafs77

Oct 20, 2017
This really ruined my f***ing day.
My excitement goes down about 75% when he isnt playing. And ill be super pissed if he is back to not shooting again like last time. He just got back to where he was before he injury

Reactions: willmma

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
My excitement goes down about 75% when he isnt playing. And ill be super pissed if he is back to not shooting again like last time. He just got back to where he was before he injury
Either way I'm sure 75% of the GDT's from now on will be about Matthews playing with an injured wrist :rolleyes:

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Team showed they can win without him and I'd imagine they'll be precautionary at this point with any type of nagging injury.

Could also be a tactic to get the rest of the team to wake up for tonight's game.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
The Leafs version of day-to-day seems to be code to week-to-week from the way they handle some of their injuries and disinformation. But let's not jump to any conclusions... yet.
Well Keefe did say he "doesn't expect him to be out long." Hopefully he's not BS'ing us.

The Beyonder

Jan 16, 2007
According to Keefe "It's similar but not the same injury."

giphy.gif

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario

This sucks. Big hole without him.

If Tavares plays well with Galchenyuk and Marner it may pave the way for a Foligno Matthews Nylander line or with Hyman.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad