ATD #9 Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
True. The quality of women in Montreal would make it really hard for me to move away if I was ever lucky enough to call the city home. I heard in Newsy's time those Quebecois girls were flashin a lot of skin.

Mmmmmm...damn, baby...I can see yo ankle...

Actually, it's more that the place is nice, which makes people in general look happier and... well, prettier.
Heck, even ME could look like a donkey if I would be, let's say, from Toronto.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I'd say.... Start the clock, only if we get the approval of the 4 next GM's... guys that will select if the clock starts and MIGHT miss it if they aren't exactly aware of the vote procedure.

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
i agree. last time seventieslord had his 1st round pick skipped b/c the draft started early and he didn't know.

EDIT: yeah, EB is right. everyone has already picked at least once, so they know the draft has started.

Is that why I missed it? I thought it was just because I was late for the start. I never realized it was because the clock was started early.

nik jr

Sep 25, 2005
Is that why I missed it? I thought it was just because I was late for the start. I never realized it was because the clock was started early.

not sure i remember, but i think we started a little early.

edit: i just looked back at the first few pages of ATD 8, and we did start early.

Last edited:

Spitfire11

Jan 17, 2003
Ontario
Can you, Spit or anyone else elaborate on this?

From his HOF bio:

"He earned the remarkable distinction of being named to the First All-Star Team everywhere he played from 1900 to 1918."

I only had a couple minutes to PM my pick in the morning and didn't have time for a nice write-up with everything else (although I'm lazy and probably wouldn't have done it anyways)

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
Looks like we'll start the clock tonight. One thing I am going to do just to be fair for anyone not coming to HF tonight, the clock will technically begin at 4am est so that the first pick isn't due until noon eastern tomorrow. Regardless, the picks will be clocked as of tomorrow.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
"He earned the remarkable distinction of being named to the First All-Star Team everywhere he played from 1900 to 1918."
This sounds a bit like counting Gretzky's WHA / OHL / bantams records ... those 18 seasons (none of which was more than 25 games, including playoffs), were split between the Pacific Coast Hockey Association, the National Hockey Association, the East Coast Hockey Association, Western Professional Hockey Associated, East Coast Amateur Hockey Association, International Professional Hockey League, Manitoba Hockey League and Junior Ontario Hockey Association. He was 16 for the first of those seasons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad