Post-Game Talk: At least with the losses we're getting valuable experience for our kids right?

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
We're terrible. Absolutely terrible. These blown leads are inexcusable. Hilarious how Blashill talks about how were not gonna sit on one goal leads, and then the very next game we blow a 1 goal lead late.

Terrible hockey team, terrible coach, terrible manager. We're terrible. I'm scared at how bad this is going to get. 7 losses in a row? 8? Why not go for 10!

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Overall, i think we played OK tonight. "The overall responses" here are "wow what a horrible team we have"
meanwhile if Abby's goal was the game winner.
you would all be saying "good game, good game"

But hey. Lets overreact its fun!
Vote Trump! too :P

Good teams are able to protect leads. We blow more leads than any other team. Therefore, we are not a good team. People are sick of this garbage year after year. It's the same old story this year. We have no business dropping all these games after taking the lead. Might as well pull the goalie at the start of the game, and go down 1-0. This team has no idea how to play with a lead. It has gotten to their heads, they panic trying to protect leads.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
This loss for some reason pisses me off... yet again ANOTHER blown lead(s).

Mrazek needs to be the backup until be figures out how to be a number one.

Satrebil

Aug 3, 2006
Michigan
Wings defense is atrocious. In other news that is super old, we landed on the moon.

http://www.tsn.ca/talent/a-look-at-potential-hot-seat-situations-across-the-nhl-1.600270

'Ken Holland: The Detroit GM needs to fix the Wings defence, which has been awful and is dragging down the club. They don’t have the personnel. They don’t have a top pairing. Danny DeKeyser is being pushed well beyond his limits in the No. 1 slot and everyone below him is at least one station above his abilities. DeKeyser is a No. 3 at best but he’s playing top-pairing minutes. The Wings can’t get the puck out of their own zone efficiently and they turn it over way too often. Holland needs to find a fix. Stat.'

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
So if Howard doesn't play next game it's obvious

The entire management staff is clueless. Or wings are tanking

Not blaming mrazek entirely cause this team is terrible without vanek :laugh: but I don't think howie lost one yet? If he did he still played well

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
The only issue I have with blash is TOI distribution.

Our roster is maybe the least talented in the entire league.

Classicnamesup

MVP Backhand Slapper
Sep 13, 2013
Guru Meditation
This is more what I expected from this team this year, 4 straight losses? The win streak was unexpected and it appears to be a one-off.

There are many, many issues with this team, front to back. Management needs a shake up

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
They played a better overall game tonight. Won some games they shouldn't have and now losing some they shouldn't have. Just the eb and flow of a mediocre team.

Very true. This was 100% the Wings game to lose. Have to find a way to keep their foot on the gas.

Last edited by a moderator:

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Look on the bright side, we got our #1 defenseman back.

You mean ole peg leg? Give Kronner an eyepatch. He'd make a great pirate. I especially like the falling down on their 1st goal and AA flys over him. It looked like a Benny Hill skit.

edit: It was Dekeyser. My bad. Who cares anymore?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad