Post-Game Talk: At least with the losses we're getting valuable experience for our kids right?

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Good news: My beer league team won 8 0.

Bad news: I come out of the locker room to this.

What happen?

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Mrazek doesn't make any save look easy right now. He looks jump-y.

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
Good news: My beer league team won 8 0.

Bad news: I come out of the locker room to this.

What happen?

Not sure, but I assume people are turning (or have turned) on Mrazek. Not exactly what it says about the Wings if Mrazek turns out to be just streaky too.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
I'm just not seeing what people like about Athanasiou.

I hate to say it, but the OMG line looked alright tonight.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Sproul over Marchenko, please.

Big E is back to trash, put Ouellet in for him.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Haven't won a game since Sproul was taken out of the lineup. Coincidence perhaps but still.

Mrazek needs to sit. Miller needs to sit. Smith needs to sit. Mantha needs to be called up.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Mrazek sucks now. He is the reason we lost. Outplayed them in every area of the game and vomit sounds from Mrazek.
Also that goal would have been a no goal if the Wings score it.

ArGarBarGar

Sep 8, 2008
Not sure, but I assume people are turning (or have turned) on Mrazek. Not exactly what it says about the Wings if Mrazek turns out to be just streaky too.

So my constant defense of Howard is paying dividends, I see.

Tatar Shots

Feb 2, 2014
They played a better overall game tonight. Won some games they shouldn't have and now losing some they shouldn't have. Just the eb and flow of a mediocre team.

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
Mrazek sucks now. He is the reason we lost. Outplayed them in every area of the game and vomit sounds from Mrazek.
Also that goal would have been a no goal if the Wings score it.

wings were complete trash in the 3rd. you would never know the jets were the team playing 4 games in 6 nights

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
So my constant defense of Howard is paying dividends, I see.

I guess, but is that really a good thing? We've seen Howard's best, and he's 32... I think even if Howard plays pretty well, his current level of play is unsustainable, but he should get more starts.

Bottom line, our defense is awful, but Mrazek should be a bit better if he's going to live up to his hype.

Goalie guy

Jul 8, 2011
Taylor MI
Holland=gone, Trashill=gone,Big rig=gone, Kronknee=gone, Miller=gone, Shefloat=gone, team is hot garage. old under achieving spot taking garbage. Thanks Kenny!!!

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
Hey guys, no matter how bad this season gets, at least we can say we've never lost 10-0 to Columbus.

Right?

ArGarBarGar

Sep 8, 2008
I guess, but is that really a good thing? We've seen Howard's best, and he's 32... I think even if Howard plays pretty well, his current level of play is unsustainable, but he should get more starts.

Bottom line, our defense is awful, but Mrazek should be a bit better if he's going to live up to his hype.

I was just being silly.

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
Pisses me off. For sure hope that Blashill is happy with his ****ing shell hockey after leads. Waiting until the 3rd to let them take the lead is a brilliant strategy.
The difference between the rested team and that playing OT vs. the Caps the other night wasn't noticeable at all.

Don't know how many points he's going to risk by continuing to put Mrazek in net. Howard is clearly in better shape right now, so put him in there. Jeez.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad