At 6th Overall the Red Wings Take Filip Zadina

ConnorMcBackcheck

Dec 31, 2021
USA
Holland drafted him, maybe he’ll take him back? Zadina for Bouchard or Broberg seems fair. Or even they non-lottery protected first rounder.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
What is it, Zadina hate club?.

He's the new spacegoat for the team. This is how this place has always operated. It was the single most predictable thing in the world that Zadina would replace Mantha this year. When things go wrong, who can be blamed. When things go right, who has nothing to do with it. When he plays well, we call it lucky. When he plays bad, we call it busting.

Reactions: DoMakc and lilidk

HisNoodliness

The Karate Kid and ASP Kai
Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
I was one of his biggest defenders, I have a DnD character named after him (Za'Dina De'troit), but at this point him and Ras aren't showing me enough to have them in our long term plans. Time to try and get some picks from them.
I'm guessing winged variant red tiefling, swashbuckler rogue/hexblade dip parrot familiar pirate with a french accent, a glass of wine and an amazing mustache.

"It is I, Za'Dina De'troit. I shall fill your fishnets with bodies. En Garde!
Sqwaaaak, fishnets with bodies, sqwaaaaaaak!"

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2006
One healthy scratch doesn’t tip him over the edge, however I do think he’s never going to reach his potential and I do think a trade might be in everyone’s best interests.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad