At 20th Overall the Kings Select Rasmus Kupari

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
I think it's interesting that they're still playing Kupari at center, but I guess it makes sense given that it's Byfield who's out currently. Kopitar will retire eventually (though I think he's got at least 3 years including this one), and we'll need another center along with Byfield and Danault whenever that happens.
This is my number one fascination with Kupari. They've been pretty consistent at keeping him at center when even when he was drafted, I think everyone expected him to be converted to wing. So far, he has been proving those expectations wrong so hopefully he keeps going...

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
umm GV has been sucessfully moved to wing last and this season ... and well i dont think we can argue with the results
I was pretty spot on for a post that's a year old. I guess you forgot to dig up this one:

Mats26 said:
I see some of you are finally turning the corner on him. Been a fan since his draft year. I have no issues with Kupari as our 3C for many years if he keeps developing and adding that size\speed\skill element we need. Vilardi as his RW would be sweet. We'll probably see it hopefully sometime this year.

tkb81

Mar 15, 2009
I was pretty spot on for a post that's a year old. I guess you forgot to dig up this one:

Mats26 said:
I see some of you are finally turning the corner on him. Been a fan since his draft year. I have no issues with Kupari as our 3C for many years if he keeps developing and adding that size\speed\skill element we need. Vilardi as his RW would be sweet. We'll probably see it hopefully sometime this year.
yikes did you just qoute yourself? haha sounds like a attitude era wrestler ... speaking in third person ... but yah for sure I didnt notice the date haha :)

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
yikes did you just qoute yourself? haha sounds like a attitude era wrestler ... speaking in third person ... but yah for sure I didnt notice the date haha :)

More of a WCW fan, the NWO vs the rest of the world era was pretty sweet. Stop watching WWF(WWE) after Sable left :(

tkb81

Mar 15, 2009
Keeping on subject, can we like our own posts?

Edit: Nope, but I can report myself.
i gotcha ya bro .. one like from me .. haha

More of a WCW fan, the NWO vs the rest of the world era was pretty sweet. Stop watching WWF(WWE) after Sable left :(
I just recently went back to WWE the last few months .. but mainly to watch Seth Rollins guys a gamer for sure

FrozenKing18

Goongala! Goongala!
Aug 11, 2009
SoCal
Hey! That era was my first exposure to wrestling when I was a kid. And then this Mofo dropped from the rafters and kicked Macho Man
stingvulture.jpg

And I thought it was the coolest f***ing thing ever :laugh:

Reactions: tkb81 and Mats26

Piedmont

Apr 6, 2018
Has all the tools to be one, just can't put them all together at the same time. He has a hard accurate shot supposedly, but never uses it.
He’s yet another young Kings center who I believe will thrive only when put on the wing. I just don’t think he sees the game as a centerman needs to, and I think he is overwhelmed. On the wing he will be unencumbered, he will be free to play more straight ahead, and his talents will shine.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Hope Kupari isn't Lewis the guy couldn't put the puck in the Pacific Ocean!Wonder how much further along Rasmus would be if he had played another 2-3 years in Finland and getting top minutes rather than the crappy AHL! The AHL is good for goaltenders and defense to develop but a Black-hole for underaged Forwards

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Kupari isn’t Lewis. Kupari started 60% of his shifts in the offensive zone and had some of the worst defensive and possession metrics on the team. He has a long way to go if he hopes to someday be as good as Lewis.

Reactions: BigBrown

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad