Aug 5, 2013
You aint trying if you aint cheating
giphy.gif

Reactions: Emperoreddy

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Astros dodged a bullet by not
having a seried in LA in 2020. I would love to watch them in Anaheim though. There will be a few Dodger fans to heckle them for sure.

Oct 18, 2011
I'm very fascinated by this,but I feel like Manfred is being naive when he says the Astros are the only team doing this shit. I feel like you gotta investigate every single team to see what types of cheating is taking place everywhere

Ozamataz Buckshank

Oct 7, 2010
Massachusetts
I'm very fascinated by this,but I feel like Manfred is being naive when he says the Astros are the only team doing this ****. I feel like you gotta investigate every single team to see what types of cheating is taking place everywhere

The MLB doesn't want to investigate every team, why do you think they took so long to look into the Astros? It's a bad look for the league. It's only happening due to the absurdity of the situation and the preponderance of evidence available to everyone with the trashcan banging.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
I'm very fascinated by this,but I feel like Manfred is being naive when he says the Astros are the only team doing this ****. I feel like you gotta investigate every single team to see what types of cheating is taking place everywhere
The less exposure, the better. The less this looks like a leaguewide issue and just an isolated one, the better.

Willfully ignorant, basically.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
And to add to this, he wants this to be over by the time Spring training starts, if he investigates other teams, it'll take forever.

I had a good laugh at this. Astros cheating bobblehead.

Also if Crane knew about this, can they force him to sell the team? Or they won't, just hand him a big fine?

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
I hate people who get mad at those who expose corruption instead of those who cause it.

Doesn't surprise me that a Texas team is on the ass-backwards side of proper.

Reactions: Big McLargehuge

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
That guy won't show his face around here ever again.
oh he will

only if the astros are consistently winning and he'll surely defend the sign stealing by claiming every other team does it too. still think its hilarious he hasn't been seen on here since this whole thing broke

Reactions: Vamos Rafa

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad