Line Combos: Assuming Paille is out

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
If Pie can't go, bring someone up. Caron brings nothing to the table. Nice kid but he brings nothing. Sorry.

David Krejci*

I have seen 0 Providence games, how has Camara looked? He certainly has the grit of a playoff warrior. Any chance he could get a chance over Caron if Caron continues to be mind meltingly awful (he will)?

I'd say Spooner but I think if Spooner was going to get that spot, they would've played him on the wing more often here down the stretch when he was called up. Maybe he's not comfortable on the wing. Plus Spooner's size/strength would make him a liability in the playoffs, I think.

We'll see who they use their 3 call ups on tomorrow.

vjcsmoke

Jun 29, 2011
To me, Florek plays more closely to Paille's skill set, quick, defensively solid, makes smart decisions...but it will probably Caron, unfortunately

Chia needs to find a way to dump Caron in the offseason. Otherwise he will continue to impede the progress of better NHL prospects. But for now not much choice.

I choose option B- Paille returns to full health and plays by the second series of postseason.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
What would you rather see for a playoff lineup?

Jordan Caron on the 4th line, or 7 d-men?

I'd honestly go the latter route, we can fill that 4th line spot in many ways, everyone from Bergy, Krejci, Smith, Loui, Yeti, or Kelly could easily double it, and as a result we can protect Krug and hold him back at even strength(or give him a couple shifts at wing).

I know it's virtually inevitable that this will turn into another bash Caron thread, we have enough of those, but it's not the intention. I just want to prompt discussion on what would be the best lineup for the playoffs without Paille.
That sounds like a good idea.A line of Caron-Campbell-Thornton is not a line that could play regularly.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Paille might take a game off but this is Carons spot so obviously its not much of a question what we do.

Maybe this will mean Paille comes in for Thornton after a game or two out.

KuralySnipes

Jan 7, 2011
Arlington, VA
Assuming the Bergeron thing was just a precautionary thing, I think the only thing we really need to worry about is Paille.

It's going to be Caron on the 4th line, unfortunately.

Hopefully Pie comes back soon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad