Line Combos: Assuming Paille is out

Habs killer

Jan 31, 2007
somerville
krug play forward? ftorek put girard and berard at forward. It was painful to watch a slick skating jonathan girard look so awful & uncomfortable at the position

HuskyBruinPride

Aug 1, 2011
Well it looks like he'll be back for game 1 so that's good. But if not I have no problem with Caron playing. I've been critical of him all year but he's serviceable on the 4th line (not the 3rd line CLODE!!). I'd be interested to see Florek play instead though, I liked his game in his short time here.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
After the comments by Julien, I'm more concerned by Kelly than Paille.

Hopefully, both are good and ready for game 1 and if not, won't miss much action cause that would mean Caron on the 3rd and a Providence guy with Campbell and Thornton making us a two lines team.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
After the comments by Julien, I'm more concerned by Kelly than Paille.

Hopefully, both are good and ready for game 1 and if not, won't miss much action cause that would mean Caron on the 3rd and a Providence guy with Campbell and Thornton making us a two lines team.

If Paille is in and Kelly out, you put Danny Boy on Line 3 with 34/21 and Caron or a PRO guy on Line 4, and Viola!, you still have 4 good lines.

I have liked the way Paille has looked with Yeti and Loui, assuming he's 100%.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
If Paille is in and Kelly out, you put Danny Boy on Line 3 with 34/21 and Caron or a PRO guy on Line 4, and Viola!, you still have 4 good lines.

I have liked the way Paille has looked with Yeti and Loui, assuming he's 100%.

I like Paille on the 3rd line too, the problem is the 4th line with both Caron and Thornton is just too slow to be able to keep up with a team like Detroit. If we put in Lindblad instead of Caron we just might be able to keep up with them. Linblad is no blazer but he certainly looks quicker then Caron, of course this will never happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad