Eklund Rumor: As per source: Nylander won't be back /// Leafs interested in Dumba

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022
For whatever it's worth.

There is a chance, likely not. Let's discuss this though.

"William Nylander is almost certain to be moved in the offseason. It’s just a matter of accounting and also an attempt to bring in some more on defense.

One of those names I have heard in Leaf circles preciously, and this morning, is Matthew Dumba. I have updated Dumba on the Rumor Chart twice today already…"

Last edited:

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
sure why not. wont change anything about Toronto moving forward. I question if you were to take the Stanley Cup winning team of this year and place the entire team in a Leafs jersey and odds are Leafs would lose in the 1st or 2nd round. at this point is there even a point in cheering for this team? might as well just give up on them and watch highlights or any game other than the Leafs game

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
armstrong-made.gif

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I don’t think much of Dubas…but I think more of him than trading his only top guy who shows up when it matters on the best contract of the four for a free agent.

Would be a great exit middle finger though

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022
Feels like two separate thoughts conflated into one. Nylander will be moved, and with the cap space it frees up, the Leafs will try to sign Dumba. Not a Nylander for Dumba trade.
I'll change the OP/title. I agree.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Dumba is a mid 2nd pairing dman

Nylander is a very good top6 forward

Bad value.

Not to mention the idiot forgot to check Dumba’s contract status when fsbricating his rumor, he’s UFA.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
More accurate title:

Dude who lies for clicks, with absolutely zero NHL connections/sources: As per source: Nylander won't be back - Nylander for Dumba
He had connections in philly back in 2011

Think that was the last time the E-boss was right on a rumor

I wonder how this guy makes money of his horrible services

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad