Confirmed Trade: [ARZ/MIN] Hanzal (50%), White, 2017 4th FOR 2017 1st, 2018 2nd, 2019 4th*, G. Downing

Status
Not open for further replies.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
That is my guess.

Not if its a first and a prospect no one is doing that. Hell even a first is too much for a rental. Dont get me wrong id love if the sens got him but if Dorion gives up a first after handing out the rest of the sens draft picks like candy the man should be fired. Actually after typing that im starting to think that Dorion did give up a first for a rental.

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
If Montreal gets Hanzal and Duclair for Plekanec, Desharnais and Pateryn, I'll rep a Canadiens avatar the whole playoffs.

I can't stand Hanzal, but I'd be so ok with that.
Let Hanzal walk at seasons end and keep Duclair and have all kinds of cap space.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
So basically playing the odds that he'll get dealt.

None of the local Coyotes writers have confirmed yet whether Hanzal is playing or not. As of a few hours ago he was still listed on the official lineup and they play in 2 hours and 15 minutes. So this could fizzle out real quick :laugh:

dropdeadjoey

Oct 23, 2014
Ontario
I can't stand Hanzal, but I'd be so ok with that.
Let Hanzal walk at seasons end and keep Duclair and have all kinds of cap space.

I saw this posted by someone else but it got deleted by the time I replied. This would be highway robbery for Bergevin. Arizona basically gets nothing that helps them. It would be like they are doing Montreal a favour :shakehead

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Eklund gets his info from TFP and TFP get their info from Eklund. That's why they are both successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00