Confirmed Trade: [ARZ/MIN] Hanzal (50%), White, 2017 4th FOR 2017 1st, 2018 2nd, 2019 4th*, G. Downing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Positive Vibes

im just here to argue
Jun 24, 2016
Depths of Hell
reporters have said he wouldnt make it through the weekend without being traded, i really doubt itll be to the Habs, i just dont see it as much as we need some help at C i dont see him being the guy to do that.

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
yea, so do we, doesnt mean much. you know as much as HF posters!

To be fair 1)No one on HF got that rumour first hand. We got it from other people who are insiders, and this guy is much more of an insider than anyone here :laugh: so we really can't be proud because some of us here on HF have heard the rumour before
2) His tweet was directed at a general audience, who statistically speaking does not browse HFboards and may not have heard of rumours dating back to November.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
So Chayka gives up the 2 best pieces in the deal?

:D

I somewhat doubt it....

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Arizona was asking a lot more than most on here are saying, my bet if it is Montreal it will be Hanzal and a depth D for one of Pateryn or Desharnais along with McCarron, 2017 1st and one of the habs 2018 2nd rd picks they have 3 of them. That would trump most offers from competitors I would say.

JackFr

Jun 18, 2010
Arizona was asking a lot more than most on here are saying, my bet if it is Montreal it will be Hanzal and a depth D for one of Pateryn or Desharnais along with McCarron, 2017 1st and one of the habs 2018 2nd rd picks they have 3 of them. That would trump most offers from competitors I would say.

Considering that it's pretty much a rental 3C for two firsts and a second? Yeah I imagine it would beat most offers.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Well I guess we have an easy way of figuring out if he knows what he's talking about or not :laugh:

Who wants to bet that if there is no deal, he will just say something along the lines of " Well i heard there was a deal, but it fell through" or something close to that. :laugh:

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I bet it's to Ottawa and the Coyotes are paying the Senators with a 1st round pick in order to take Hanzal because Ottawa's loaded with superstars. At least according to Eugene.

Mad Brills*

TFP isn't a nobody, but they aren't reliable.

Let's see where this goes.

greengoblin

Jan 20, 2017
Pagnotta is as credible as Jimmy Muprhy, Datar and Eklund. Now I can't remember when it was, a few years ago when Pagnotta said a certain dman was going to be a scratch and he ended up playing. Believe it was a Leafs player. As one poster said, once Mckenzie or Dreger post the trade, he will post it seconds later. He has no sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad