Player Discussion Artturi Lehkonen Part 2

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
He is not, and never was, a bottom line forward. He's a middle-6 defensive winger. Ideally, you play him on your 3rd line, but there's nothing wrong with having him as a 3rd wheel on your 2nd line.

I think people underestimate the depth we've accumulated at the wing position.

The guy is a 20-30 pts player... I like the way he plays but he's not fit for the average 2nd line around the league whose purpose is to support creating offense.

The additions of Anderson, Perry, Toffoli were much needed, thanks to them some guys like Lehkonen and Byron finally are playing where they should and are looking great in the process.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Have you seen Bulis going to the dirty areas like Lehkonen?
Bulis didn't really shy away from contact. He wasn't as good on the forecheck, but he was a hard working player. I think taking that away from him is a disservice.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Bulis didn't really shy away from contact. He wasn't as good on the forecheck, but he was a hard working player. I think taking that away from him is a disservice.

yeah I don't remember Bulis being soft. But no he didn't take the punishment that Lehks does.

Bulis as impactful as lek lol

The comparison is the great D play and not being able to finish with all those chances. Lehks plays with a lot more tenacity but Bulis was great in his role too. I mean they're not IDENTICAL but there are similarities.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
MY f***ING BOY!!!

I had his back when he was scratched. I fought many on this board this he's a great player who never stops working.

f*** yes!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad