Confirmed with Link: Artturi Lehkonen (50% Retained) Traded to Colorado for a 2024 2nd Round Pick & Justin Barron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intangir

Aug 14, 2008
Montreal, QC
The trade that broke HfBoards' new server.

But in all seriousness, what a fantastic trade by Hughes. I had Barron as Colorado's #1 prospect (Newhook and Byram are graduated in my mind), ahead of Helleson and Olausson. Barron will be a rock two-way for us for years.Sad to see Lehkonen go, but Barron is great and that second-round pick is also nothing to scoff at.

Just a superb display of mastery on Hughes' part.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
f***ing Hughes making me eat my words because of his Lehkonen and Kulak talk. Probably said he'd keep them to drive up the price, doubt he was gonna keep either. Well done my man. Made no sense to keep Kulak who can easily be replaced (lol Oilers) and we have plenty of wingers and can't afford to give Lehky an expensive contract after we traded Toffoli.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
Wow I am impressed! He was one of their better dman prospects but they are super stacked so I guess they figure they could move him.

Reactions: Redux91

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I know a lot of you have PTSD due to Bergevin’s decade of incompetence but can we let Jeff Gorton do his work? The man knows what he’s doing, no need to doubt him and second guess his abilities.

It really feels good to not have a clown as the face of this organization. Excellent work by Jeff Gorton and Kent Hughes today.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I know a lot of you have PTSD due to Bergevin’s decade of incompetence (I do also) but can we let Jeff Gorton do his work? The man knows what he’s doing, no need to doubt him and second guess his abilities.

It really feels good to not have a clown as the face of this organization. Excellent work by Jeff Gorton and Kent Hughes today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad