Article: Flyers build "Rage Room" for fans in the arena!

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
This would have made soooo much $$ during the Leafs game 7 collapse. I am generally a calm person and even I threw and broke the remote and went around screaming dumb shit for a good 20 mins.
On top of that Toronto has become more white collar so destroying office equipment may be right up their alley

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
This would have made soooo much $$ during the Leafs game 7 collapse. I am generally a calm person and even I threw and broke the remote and went around screaming dumb **** for a good 20 mins.
On top of that Toronto has become more white collar so destroying office equipment may be right up their alley

"PC Load Letter? WTF does that even mean?"

StoneHands

Feb 26, 2013
you need to review what Edmonton did after they WON their cups--

But Philly is the place that BOOED Santa Clause
Booed? Pelted with snow balls.
I'll never understand the outrage of throwing snowballs at Santa. Are you people under the impression that Santa Claus is real and that good old Kris Kringle was on his way to deliver some gifts to children in need but was brutally assaulted but some Eagles fans? They literally threw snowballs at a drunk guy wearing a Santa Claus costume 50 years ago and people are still talking about it. It's so lazy.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
I'll never understand the outrage of throwing snowballs at Santa. Are you people under the impression that Santa Claus is real and that good old Kris Kringle was on his way to deliver some gifts to children in need but was brutally assaulted but some Eagles fans? They literally threw snowballs at a drunk guy wearing a Santa Claus costume 50 years ago and people are still talking about it. It's so lazy.

you should no

I live in Europe and comes up a lot over here

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
Encouraging fans to break things violently is a terrible idea no matter what constraints or safeguards are in place. Like it or not but people will essentially take that as tacit approval to behave in ways that were previously considered unacceptable. It's a poor decision by the Flyers imo.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017

How about it was a regular Joe that was sporting a Santa Claus suit minding his own business, and did nothing to deserve the abuse? Or maybe that is just non-Philly talk......

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad