Proposal: Artemi Panarin to SJS

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I know that CLB is looking for a winger in return. I also felt they could use another center. This is my offer

To :cbj
Chris Tierney (current RFA)
Kevin Labanc (RW, scored 40 points in his second season, playmaker, RFA next season)
Josh Norris/Dylan Gambrell (depending if you want immediate prospect help or help in the future)
2019 SJS and FLA 2nd or 2020 SJS 1st

To :sharks
Artemi Panarin
Scott Harrington

Columbus does this because it looks like Panarin wants out. They get some good young pieces to help replace what is left and 2 current 40 point players with potential to grow.

Sharks do this because they need the high end talent that Panarin provides. It might be a bit of an overpayment but the Sharks NEED elite talent.

:sharks lines
Hertl-Couture-Panarin
Kane-Pavelski-Donskoi
Meier-Thornton-Balcers
Goodrow-Suomela-Sorenson

Vlasic-Braun
Ryan-Burns
Dillon-Heed
Harrington

:cbj lines
Foligno-Dubois-Atkinson
Jenner-Wennberg-Bjorkstrand
Labanc-Tierney-Anderson
Milano?-Dubinsky-Sedlak

Werenski-Jones
Murray-Savard
Carlsson-Nutivaara
Kukan?

Another thing to consider is the Blue Jackets also open up some cap space so they can go after Seguin/Duchene/another C next offseason or an in season trade.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
No, need a better individual piece than Tierney or Labanc. Minimum is someone who will immediately slot into the Jackets top-6.
Labanc could slot into the top 6 immediately if needed. He actually played in the Sharks top 6 most of the season. I totally understand that you want a bigger piece individually though. I kind of figured it would go something like that. That’s why I offered a bit of an overpayment (2 firsts/equivalent and 2 40 point already NHLers)

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
No, need a better individual piece than Tierney or Labanc. Minimum is someone who will immediately slot into the Jackets top-6.

Timo Meier would definitely slot into the top-6 immediately. In my opinion, he’s better than Evander Kane right now.

Timo Meier+Chris Tierney+Joshua Norris+2020 1st

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
**** just lock this then. People clearly don’t know Sharks players so that’s okay.
Your asking for a player who is the best offensive player in team history who HAS NOT ASKED OUT. He has said he isnt signing RIGHT NOW. He wants to see what we do to improve our team and if we get better. This is only his 2nd year on the team. He also probably wants to see if Bob is staying because they are incredibly close. He also will likely want to see what other offers are. The team wants to win this year. Trading a ppg player for 2 40pt players and a 1st wont do it. Jarmo would likely rather let him walk then lose a trade like this. It would take a Panarin level player or a 60+ pt guy to slot in the top 6 plus a top pick and a prospect/young roster guy. No one is saying your players suck... they are saying they dont have panarin value unless we are forced to trade him and management forces us to move for the best offer and everyone low balls.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
**** just lock this then. People clearly don’t know Sharks players so that’s okay.

I know Sharks players. Labanc and Meier would make fine second line wingers.

Unfortunately that's not remotely enough for Panarin. I'd rather just keep for a year and let him go for nothing than trade him a year early for that.

Reactions: Viqsi

BuLLeT1291

Dec 16, 2010
I know that CLB is looking for a winger in return. I also felt they could use another center. This is my offer

To :cbj
Chris Tierney (current RFA)
Kevin Labanc (RW, scored 40 points in his second season, playmaker, RFA next season)
Josh Norris/Dylan Gambrell (depending if you want immediate prospect help or help in the future)
2019 SJS and FLA 2nd or 2020 SJS 1st

To :sharks
Artemi Panarin
Scott Harrington

Columbus does this because it looks like Panarin wants out. They get some good young pieces to help replace what is left and 2 current 40 point players with potential to grow.

Sharks do this because they need the high end talent that Panarin provides. It might be a bit of an overpayment but the Sharks NEED elite talent.

:sharks lines
Hertl-Couture-Panarin
Kane-Pavelski-Donskoi
Meier-Thornton-Balcers
Goodrow-Suomela-Sorenson

Vlasic-Braun
Ryan-Burns
Dillon-Heed
Harrington

:cbj lines
Foligno-Dubois-Atkinson
Jenner-Wennberg-Bjorkstrand
Labanc-Tierney-Anderson
Milano?-Dubinsky-Sedlak

Werenski-Jones
Murray-Savard
Carlsson-Nutivaara
Kukan?

Another thing to consider is the Blue Jackets also open up some cap space so they can go after Seguin/Duchene/another C next offseason or an in season trade.

Lol man this is really bad.

Sharks simply do not have the assets or prospect to get a trade for a top player done.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad