TV: Arrow 8th and final season

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
so this promethesus guy auctally has ties to oliver queen dating back to season 1. according to the producers. imma say its tommy meryln

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
I've been pleasantly surprised with Arrow so far this year - this has been its strongest run of episodes in some time. Some casting announcements I've seen for later this season throw that into a bit of jeopardy in terms of where the story is headed, but I have enjoyed each episode thus far.

In terms of the new characters - Wild Dog is indeed a moron. Artemis hasn't been developed at all. Curtis and Ragman are the most well-developed of the new team, with the latter being the most interesting to me (although I wish they'd opted not to have someone with super powers on the team). I do like that this is a rough around the edges team that Oliver is working with; it puts more emphasis on him as the hero and the leader, as opposed to everyone around him being his equal (or better) in every way.

Jan 3, 2012
It's definitely not him, the cut is some weak and peculiar frame job.

But it proves that his terrible fighting in the train was on purpose.

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess

Yes, that storyline wouldn't make much sense, it's most likely a frame job. At least I am hoping because with the exception of the five minutes of emo team Arrow in this episode, the current season has almost completely brought back the series from the suckage of the last 2 seasons.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC

Would certainly show a presence of cunning and intelligence for Promotheus to try and frame Quentin. Yet another way he can start chipping away at Oliver - discrediting/attacking those close to him.

Jan 3, 2012
Does anyone else think prometheus framing lance is a **** framing job? Won't Oliver and Co see through that super fast?

Unholy

kesbae
Jan 13, 2010
Southern California
Yeah no way. Wonder what the book connection is. Will be interesting to see what that is and hopefully the big reveal isn't the obvious meh one people are thinking.

Jan 3, 2012
maybe its

Tom-Felton-Flash-Pictures.jpg

Flash20

DC Homer
Oct 16, 2009
Buffalo
Arrow is back after 2 years of **** it's back so happy ..

I'm looking for a holy **** reveal no one expected it

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
I greatly enjoy David Nykl as Anatoli. It's fun and different from when he was a bit of a goofy bumbler on Stargate.

Agreed. Anatoli is a lot of fun.

Arrow is back after 2 years of **** it's back so happy ..

I'm looking for a holy **** reveal no one expected it

This has indeed been a terrific start for Arrow; really enjoying it so far. Both his Arrow and Oliver storylines are compelling, and the flashbacks are intriguing once again.

As for the reveal, I've really been intrigued by a couple of theories I've read...

Potential spoilers;

[spoil]The first one, which would break my heart the most, would be Anatoli. It would provide an interesting link between the flashbacks and the present, but I think it would also be a little too on the nose as far as comparing it with the early flashbacks with Slade Wilson, where they started as friends and became bitter enemies.

The second - and my favorite - is Roy Harper. The biggest thing in favour of this is that he could have perhaps been altered by Flashpoint, which would be devastating enough. But heck, even being jaded about taking the fall for the Hood/Arrow, and perhaps seeing that Oliver has had to/been forced to kill again would be enough to tilt Roy's emotions into overdrive. He has the skill and proficiency with a bow to be a difficult opponent. The downfall to this is that it's tough to attribute the foresight and cunning that Prometheus possesses to Roy, who always seemed to be a bit of a hot head.[/spoil]

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Didn't really buy Vigilante being any kind of match (physically or mentally) for Oliver, but otherwise another solid episode with some good curveballs - in both present day and the flashbacks (Dolph Lundgren is great!)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad