Around the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
What's up with the Devil's, Lightning and the Oilers playing but only ONE game, where as some have already played 4? I know balancing out a schedule is pretty damned difficult, but there shouldn't be this much discrepancy.

You have to believe these teams are chomping at the bit to play.......and is there any advantage to these teams getting extra "practice time" prior to playing these "catch up" games?

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Miller skating on the 4th line at Tampa practice today, had no idea AV replaced Cooper as head coach. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Rongomania

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
What's up with the Devil's, Lightning and the Oilers playing but only ONE game, where as some have already played 4? I know balancing out a schedule is pretty damned difficult, but there shouldn't be this much discrepancy.

You have to believe these teams are chomping at the bit to play.......and is there any advantage to these teams getting extra "practice time" prior to playing these "catch up" games?

At least in the case of the Devils and Oilers, they had those games exhibition games in Europe and then opened the season against each other, so it's not surprising that they have some time to get over jet lag and what-not.

Not too sure about Tampa, though.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
At least in the case of the Devils and Oilers, they had those games exhibition games in Europe and then opened the season against each other, so it's not surprising that they have some time to get over jet lag and what-not.

Not too sure about Tampa, though.
Oh yes! That's right. Forgot about that.

Still gotta believe those teams are dying to get the games on.

Reactions: Charlie Conway

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
3C0DD955-4114-4F63-9E8D-F925F67DA73A.jpeg
Damn, the Coyotes are still looking for their first goal lol

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
I don’t think Tkachuk will be the best scorer to come from his draft, or possibly even in the top 5. But I still think he has a shot to be one of the more unique players in the league if he puts it all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia