OT: Around the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
Bobby has to get a fight. Martin will go with him. Martin's never refused a fight he knows he'll win in his life.

Islanders are being awful cryptic about why Tavares isn't playing, by the way.

Koempel

Mar 8, 2010
Leuven
Nice goal he just scored there, 2 points in the first period. :amazed:

Also, Halak is a sieve. Exactly why the Isles shouldn't scare anyone.

I still feel a bit nauseous when I hear Halak's name. Whatever happend to his game? Seems he played his best games against the Pens and Caps that damn year. It is nice for Farnham that he got some points and I wish him all the best, but can not lament his absence. Still feel like he will be out of the NHL sooner rather than later. He either gets dirtier or players will start to ignore him and his most effective asset will be lost. With the way they are cracking own on dirty plays by non-star players I do not see a future for him in the NHL.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
TJ Brodie back with the Flames. He looked good last night. That's a big boost for Calgary.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
I still feel a bit nauseous when I hear Halak's name. Whatever happend to his game? Seems he played his best games against the Pens and Caps that damn year. It is nice for Farnham that he got some points and I wish him all the best, but can not lament his absence. Still feel like he will be out of the NHL sooner rather than later. He either gets dirtier or players will start to ignore him and his most effective asset will be lost. With the way they are cracking own on dirty plays by non-star players I do not see a future for him in the NHL.

Farnham can be effective without being stupid. He's not the most skilled guy on earth, but can do some things when on the ice.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
Flash has two more today, bringing his total to 4. I've always liked him, but he's an enormous risk who looked real rough in his last two years in Florida. He's another guy whose career could simply end unannounced on any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad