OT: Around the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Toews did speak about Kane...

Buffalo is like a magnet for **** lately. Possible rapist Kane there in the off season, trading for the other Kane and DUI'Rielly.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Haha. I gotta say that's pretty funny.

Also: the color orange, clever Philly fans (all 17 of them), and the Flyers organization... can suck it.

PsychNipSuckIt4.JPG

Our Victory is inevitable. Then Flyers fans will have to look at this in black and gold.

PHO-10Feb28-208000.jpg
kessel_contract640.jpg

(make your browser wide for extra goodness...)

Last edited:

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Fleury (who's coming off a promising playoffs against the Rangers) - dumpster fire in the playoffs
Crawford (who was replaced by the backup in the first round) - deserves respect.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
It amazes me how Shero's picks and prospects that were traded away have yet to haunt this team in any way shape or form.

Despres might be the only one since 2004 and that blunder was a pressured move from Morehouse and his lackeys.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
I couldn't find the thread but I wanna say hfboards voted him as one of our top 10 prospects.

That doesn't mean much. :laugh:

Even when the organization was up there on HF's ranking, it was because it was of certain players - not named Hanowski.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Listening to Leafs Lunch.
Grand Jury testimony in the Kane case was abruptly shut down today.
It's believed both sides are working out a settlement.

God dammit that's exactly what I didn't want to happen. If he actually did it, he should go to jail. It's disgusting if the woman was raped and ends up selling out for a bunch of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad