Around the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
I never cease to be amazed at how truly truly awful Rene Rancourt is at what he does. He's like the 2015 Shane Doan of anthem singers.

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
Vanek and Pominville clutch in the shootout. Pominville with the delay wrist shot. Vanek with a crazy around the puck with stick move. Wild still lose.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
Ryan White does the "anti-David Moss" and does not bat a high puck that is dropping into the net, so it's a good goal.

Edit: This is one of those things that makes me laugh. Kunitz shoots at the open net on a delayed penalty touchup and the entire Flyers team react like he just slapped their mammys. I can see reacting to shooting late when there's a goalie there who may have let up, but this is just dumb.

Last edited:

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Ryan White does the "anti-David Moss" and does not bat a high puck that is dropping into the net, so it's a good goal.

Edit: This is one of those things that makes me laugh. Kunitz shoots at the open net on a delayed penalty touchup and the entire Flyers team react like he just slapped their mammys. I can see reacting to shooting late when there's a goalie there who may have let up, but this is just dumb.

It ahod be requirement, if either Philadelphia or Pittsburgh make the playoffs, they must play each other.

As for the Kunitz moment, it was a dumb thing to do, but effective and did its job by getting their best two guys off the ice for 10 minutes. I'm also okay with Philly's reaction.

RoofIt5hole

Ball Don't Lie
Jul 1, 2014
Chicago
Jackman narrowly avoiding getting his head taken off by Shaw tonight. Incredibly dirty play by Shaw, he just missed contact because Jackman happened to be falling backwards. If not, that's a flying headshot into the boards. Could've easily broken his neck. And Shaw only got a 2 minute charging penalty.

He needs to be sat down for 4 games at least. If the nhl is trying to crack down on headshots this is a prime example. Could've ended really badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad