Around the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroPT*

He's developed something of a two way game since heading to Ottawa, he and Turris handle a decent chunk of their workload. And its as much keeping chemistry in place for 5 years as they work the kids in as anything.

Yeah he was very good for Ottawa last year. The money is fine, the term is a bit wacky if you ask me but McCarthur is definitely a $4.5M player

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
I don't see anything wrong with MacArthur's contract given his production and the market... seems like a really good deal for one of their top 6 wingers who also plays both special teams units... Good solid advanced metrics/possession numbers on a bad team...

:dunno:

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC
I don't see anything wrong with MacArthur's contract given his production and the market... seems like a really good deal for one of their top 6 wingers who also plays both special teams units... Good solid advanced metrics/possession numbers on a bad team...

:dunno:

It will take him until he is 35. I have a problem with term, not the dollars.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
Report: Burmistrov interested in NHL return, just not in Winnipeg: http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/...nterested-in-nhl-return-just-not-in-winnipeg/

It’s been a year since Alexander Burmistrov bolted the Winnipeg Jets for the KHL but he may be looking to make a return to North America. He just may not want to do it in Winnipeg.

Slava Malamud of sportsexpress.ru appeared on TSN Radio in Winnipeg on Monday and said the 2010 first-round pick of the Atlanta Thrashers may be looking to come back.

“He said that he knows that the Jets were looking to trade him, and if that’s the case then he wouldn’t mind it as long as he comes back to the NHL,†Malamud said. “He’s being kind of diplomatic there, but the vibe I caught from that exchange when I read it in the original Russian was that he’s not too hot on the idea of coming back to Winnipeg, and he might want to try his luck somewhere else.â€

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad