Around the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splintered Sherwood

Oct 25, 2013
Nice give and go that lead to the Monahan goal.

It should be an interesting race for the Calder this season. Seth Jones is playing veteran minutes, Hertl is a cog in the San Jose scoring machine, Monahan will be in the mix, and maybe MacKinnon puts himself in the conversation if he starts scoring a few more goals.

Yes, the season is still young, but because of the lockout last year the Calder race wasn't so interesting, hence the interest.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Florida picks up 2 points tonight and Nashville stops some of the bleeding by winning also. Pirri was a +2 in a game which his team lost 7-2. :laugh:

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Florida picks up 2 points tonight and Nashville stops some of the bleeding by winning also. Pirri was a +2 in a game which his team lost 7-2. :laugh:

Edmonton is a hot mess.

As bad as we are.. I think Edmonton has the inside track on having the best chance to win lottery.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
Edmonton is a hot mess.

As bad as we are.. I think Edmonton has the inside track on having the best chance to win lottery.

The bright side is I don't see how they don't pick Ekblad, leaving us with the top forward on the board.

Rhett4

Buffalo Selects Jack
Jul 9, 2002
Amerks #ROC
The bright side is I don't see how they don't pick Ekblad, leaving us with the top forward on the board.

Good point. Better hope the Sabres or Edmonton win the lotto. Who knows what Florida would do....or the 14th team with the .7 percent chance :laugh:

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC 30s

Dallas has claimed Dustin Jeffrey off waivers from Pittsburgh

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Boo Sharks-Hawks should be on national TV - at least on NHL Network.

Wonder if there were Chicago fans who went to that marathon (thanks to almost a 2 hour delay because of bad weather) of a football game then had tickets to the hockey game. Going to be close to 8 1/2 hours of being in actual stadiums!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig