Around the NHL

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuiltTagonTough

Stand still laddy!
Jul 2, 2009
Buffalo
The Oilers board has hired a PR firm to help control the warzone going over there. It seems the FireLowe campaign is really gaining some traction and there are 5-6 posters that joined all in January of 2014 and are posting some of the most hilarious things I've seen.

Please God hire me. :biglaugh:

It's so good to know that we aren't nearly in as bad a position. :biglaugh:

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
Chalk up another L for the Flames. In my eyes they are on a tier of their own for suckage. We are definitely better then them and Edmonton.

Calgary vets have clearly packed it in just watch one shift of Dennis Wideman, I dare ya.

KennyFnPowers*

atta boy Jaro! they're livid about him over there, frothing at the bit to trade 1st for Miller now...

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
The blues roster isn't fair

Their goaltending evens it out.

atta boy Jaro! they're livid about him over there, frothing at the bit to trade 1st for Miller now...

And chomping at the mouth. I think I saw one guy on the Blues board up his offer to Carrier and a 2nd.

It's like thousands of Bobby Clarkes convinced that Roman Cechmanek is the answer. No wait, Robert Esche. No wait, Michael Leighton. No wait, Ray Emery. No wait, Ilya Brzygalov. No wait, Ray Emery again...

Last edited:

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
Oh my goodness. Get a look before it gets... fixed

Ryan Miller Wiki Page

Wikipedia said:
Ryan Miller (born July 17, 1980) is an American ice hockey goaltender who plays for the St. Louis Blues of the National Hockey League (NHL)

On January 16, 2014, Ryan Miller was traded to the St. Louis Blues for Goaltender Jaroslav Halak and a 2nd round draft pick.

The Saint Louis Blues fan base is alternately hilarious and infuriating.

Last edited:

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
At some point you need to feel for oilers fans, its getting pretty rough over there...

I never got that feeling at all... I must be at stage 11 of the apathy scale by now.

Oilers should have a draft pick "higher" than #1 especially made just for them... like a Gold Star with an asterisk beside the Oilers selection every year... then the rest of the teams could carry on with the regular picks in the 1st round.

Yes the Oilers are that special now.

BananaSquad

Jun 13, 2013
Niagara
Absolutely, but it's not get beat 6-2 every night good. Those teams are usually down a couple before the 10 minute mark.

Oh well it is what it is. Anyways looking at the standings, buffalo will be in the top 3 and thats fine. Unless someone above them wins the lottery. Buffalo could also win the lottery as well.

KennyFnPowers*

ya that was similar to Myers hit the other day, looked a little more brutal though. like Sobatka was dazed when he skated away

Edit: what an ugly ass game for the Blues, they should def buy heavy on Milsey. cough it up boys, you know you wanna chase the Ducks. #wawa

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
Red Wings now a couple points out of a wild card spot in the standings.

Seems like a lot of people were concerned with this powerhouse team coming East.

BananaSquad

Jun 13, 2013
Niagara
Red Wings now a couple points out of a wild card spot in the standings.

Seems like a lot of people were concerned with this powerhouse team coming East.

Either Datsyuk or Zetterberg are out every game for them. They have had alot of injuries this year.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
No matter who the Oilers take they will still be bad. They are going nowhere. If this Sabres team is better than them, they have another 5+ years of rebuilding left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad