Around the NHL XXXII: P. Kane Under Investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullseyes

Aug 16, 2013
When does she file her civil lawsuit against Kane?

Maybe never? She could be telling the truth. Or not. There was a lot more to that article than you posted as well, not to mention that the bar manager doesn't know if the woman he is talking about is the woman accusing Kane of rape, her friend, or someone else. And it's a joke that he says he has "no skin in the game."

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Just speaking for a legal standpoint, it's worth noting that one of the things that will take place as part of a sexual assault investigation is a medical review.

There are certain physical elements that are often present during a sexual assault that indicate a crime MAY have taken place. It's rarely he said/she said. Whether or not a DA feels he has enough evidence to proceed with a case is one thing, but if there is medical evidence you can bet most attorneys will pursue a civil case.

We shall see.

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
anW7Iry.jpg

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
They really just couldn't bear the thought of not having the Hawks on the cover, huh?

They're as close as we have seen to a dynasty lately, and the tiebreaker against the Kings is that the Blackhawks jerseys are beautiful like the Rangers, and the Kings are butt ugly.

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
Maybe one year they'll do some feature where they pretend to overhaul the goaltending and put Hank on the cover.

They pretend to overhaul half the game every year and then put the sliders back. The D AI and Goaltending has been taking one step forward and one step back very year since 2012

Except I've heard for 2014 it took 3 steps back and 1 step forward. I got off the ripoff train after 2013.

we want cup

Apr 12, 2007
NYC
They're as close as we have seen to a dynasty lately, and the tiebreaker against the Kings is that the Blackhawks jerseys are beautiful like the Rangers, and the Kings are butt ugly.

So what if they're a dynasty? There are good, marketable players on teams who aren't dynasties.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
What? The Kings are overrated? How?

Quick is one of the most overrated players in the league, but I dont see how the team is overrated. 2 cups in the last 4 years. The Rangers have 1 cup since WWII.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
So what if they're a dynasty? There are good, marketable players on teams who aren't dynasties.

That's not a bad theory. So, who would be a better choice?
To me, that pic of Toews looks pretty good.

When I go through teams and think of the candidates, ah I dunno, Toews is a great choice.

Last edited:

KOVALEV022473

Feb 24, 2014
Tomkins Cove, NY
What? The Kings are overrated? How?

Quick is one of the most overrated players in the league, but I dont see how the team is overrated. 2 cups in the last 4 years. The Rangers have 1 cup since WWII.

Whether or not the Rangers are good or have sucked since the beginning of time, has no bearing on whether LA is over rated. Secondly, I don't know, or even care how or why you think LA is amazing. If that series against the Rangers was officiated properly, I suspect the outcome would have
been different. The Blackhawks won three to LA's two, hence, the Blackhaws are better! AINEC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad