NHL Around the NHL XXIV - Bubble Hockey Continues..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Columbus has a very weak forward group and a poor power play, grit and good D can only get you so far. When they don't score first, they almost always lose.

Yeah their offense is almost non-existent. So bad it makes the Bruins look like an 80s Oilers team by comparison. They work hard, are well-coached, but when you have the likes of Jenner and Dubois missing golden opportunities you give yourself very little chance of building scoreboard pressure. They probably have the weakest forward group of the 24 teams in the hubs, or very close to it.

prizminferno

Feb 14, 2019
Yeah their offense is almost non-existent. So bad it makes the Bruins look like an 80s Oilers team by comparison. They work hard, are well-coached, but when you have the likes of Jenner and Dubois missing golden opportunities you give yourself very little chance of building scoreboard pressure. They probably have the weakest forward group of the 24 teams in the hubs, or very close to it.
Bruins were 9th ITL in scoring and only 18 goals behind 1st. Where did this Bruins can't score thing come from?

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
But I don't want the Leafs to have fun.

Ever.

:laugh:

Maple Leaf Square is jumping tonight

urbantoronto-9748-34393.jpg

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Ok, that Columbus offense is definitely extant now.

Hmm, yesterday I criticized the Habs when they were 3-1 down and they came back to win, today it was the Jackets who copped in when 3-0 down and here we are again.

Who should I pick on tomorrow? I'm happy to take suggestions :rolleyes:

Reactions: gillesgilbert

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Steve Dangle's head just exploded
Had to go watch this again. Even though he looks possessed and his voice makes my ears bleed once he reaches a certain decibal level, this never fails to make me laugh. :laugh:

Still can't believe this was only five months ago. I did get a bit creeped out when he said he felt like he was watching 12000 people stop being Leafs fans, live, in person. Talk about foreshadowing o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad