NHL Around the NHL XXIV - Bubble Hockey Continues..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
e3f40366665485f30163076c69b23864.gif

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
Morgan Reilly looked like Jake Gardiner our there tonight. I swear he turned it over and got beat every shift.

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
Somebody in Columbus management decided to pick Dubois over the consensus no.3 pick who is currently out of the league Puljujarvi. People were shocked. That guy should have his salary doubled at least.

The good news for Toronto is they won't be playing the Bruins. LOL

How can the Hockey Gods gift Lafreniere to Pittsburgh, Toronto, or Edmonton? Send the kid to Winnipeg.

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
Are we looking at
Philly vrs montreal?
Tampa vrs columbus?
(Doubt tampa is too excited by that matchup)
Boston might get islanders?
Washinton possibly stuck with carolina again

Second round...
Philly/carolina?
Boston/columbus?

Are the stars aligning for us again?

Playoffs are such a crapshoot but i am pretty stoked i predicted both toronto and edmonton miss playoffs... also predicted bad things for winnipeg

And actually i predicted it 3 years ago when i started posting how these 2nd term contracts to 21 year old kids that kill your depth will eliminate any chance of success

You are better off being a team of no stars like carolina or columbus or vegas or st louis then get stuck paying top 5 draft picks 8-10 mill in todays nhl

Its amazing what good jobs boston and coloado did getting their young guns signed affordably

Go bruins go

Reactions: eightspokedb

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I forgot it was the Leafs. They just turned the switch off after looking so dominant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->