Around the NHL XVIII: Meet Me Halfway Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
This Scott Laughton kid is really good. So strong on the puck and on his skates, never stops working, great on the forecheck.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Flyers atrocious PK bites them in the ass, Stamkos with a beauty snipe, 1-1.

Fugazy

Brick by Brick
Jun 1, 2014
New York
Good thing we have a few games in hand against the Caps. It would be nice if they would start losing consistently though :laugh:

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Matt Read embarrasses Stralman and Umberger scores LOL. Just an ugly, ugly sequence.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Middle of the metro owning top of the Atlantic. Flyers crushing tb

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Stamkos, Johnson, and Hedman all left that game tonight against Philly. I'm not sure if they returned.

But it resulted in Brian Boyle (likely volunteering) having to play defense for Tampa Bay. He was paired with Stralman for some shifts in the 2nd when I tuned in before the gym. Still love Boyle.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Barry trotz is a terrific coach and he has got the caps buying into a team game instead of playing individual hockey. If Holtby is capable of playing a top level they will be right hanging in battling for a top 3 spot in the metro.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Stamkos, Johnson, and Hedman all left that game tonight against Philly. I'm not sure if they returned.

But it resulted in Brian Boyle (likely volunteering) having to play defense for Tampa Bay. He was paired with Stralman for some shifts in the 2nd when I tuned in before the gym. Still love Boyle.

Boyle is a trooper. Miss the hell out of him. He's exactly what we need on the 4th line right now lol

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Barry trotz is a terrific coach and he has got the caps buying into a team game instead of playing individual hockey. If Holtby is capable of playing a top level they will be right hanging in battling for a top 3 spot in the metro.

Holtby is a very good goaltender but I dislike his cockyness but I'm a boring white guy so maybe that explains it. It does make it HILARIOUS every once and awhile when he tries to make some flashy silly backhanded "casual" save with his glove and ****s it up and gets scored on

JanErixon20

Aug 7, 2007

Trotz is playing the heck out of Holtby. Guy has to wear down eventually. It think it's like 25 straight games played, 24 of them starts. Not sure about the math but it's up there.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Holtby is a very good goaltender but I dislike his cockyness but I'm a boring white guy so maybe that explains it. It does make it HILARIOUS every once and awhile when he tries to make some flashy silly backhanded "casual" save with his glove and ****s it up and gets scored on

Trotz is playing the heck out of Holtby. Guy has to wear down eventually. It think it's like 25 straight games played, 24 of them starts. Not sure about the math but it's up there.

He already didn't look good against us in his first matchup. I can't wait for our offense to eat him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA