NHL Around the NHL XIV: Marlies zamboni driver leads Whalercanes to a victory in Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

kthx

Bedard to Bruins 2023
Apr 24, 2019
Really scary stuff. Hope he makes a full recovery and evaluates if he should stop playing, especially if it was something to do with heart. He had his cup, now to focus on to healthier life.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I hope Jay comes through this ok. He played us hard but fair in the SCFs, and he well-deserved his opportunity to lift the Cup. Thoughts are with him and his family.
This. 100x this.

I’ve always liked him as a player as he plays hard and the right way. Wishing him and his family all the best and my thoughts are with them.

It makes me think of Peverley and Reggie Lewis.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
This makes me think about the Alexei Cherepanov situation. Feels like we've come a long way in a short period of time, in terms of medical response times in these situations, and there's always an AED easily available now.

Reactions: BMC, CDJ and Alicat

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Thank god they have the AED’s

scary stuff. Glad he’s stable and “ok” (relative to what could’ve happened)

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I've said many times that I like Shea Weber and hate that he was ever traded, especially to Montreal. I feel really bad for him.

Come back as a coach or something to Nashville, where you belong, Shea!

Reactions: Alicat

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Anothony Stewart is the biggest goof I ever seen on Tv talking hockey ever..Bashing Bruins again.And the fool next to him saying Tampa has better goalie and going to add help.What the hell does he think Don Sweeney is going to do?This is why I hate Leafs to much I swear. Hate them.

Last edited:

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012

He wouldn't retire. He'd just sit on LTIR for the next 6 years. I know they've done it for LA and Vancouver with Richards and Luongo, but I can't imagine they'd actually go through with it for Nashville if Weber retired in one of the last few years. They'd have to trade half their roster if he retired before 2025-26.

It's bull**** that Nashville would get stuck with it anyway. The penalty should go on Philly's cap. They're the ones who signed him to the deal. I have to think the NHL might make an exception because it was matching an offer sheet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad