Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
You are the Oilers
Someone punches your captain Hall
You get a PP

You give up 2 shorthanded goals to the same guy on that PP

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
If the Oilers end up winning the lottery, i hope McDavid just refuses to play for them.

I know he said he wouldn't do this. But in the best interest of his career, i hope he does do it just for his sake.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
If the Oilers end up winning the lottery, i hope McDavid just refuses to play for them.

I know he said he wouldn't do this. But in the best interest of his career, i hope he does do it just for his sake.

I hope so, too.

If the kid wants a nice, long career and win championships, Edmonton is the last place you want to be.

If you want a huge contract asap with no pressure, then stay in Oil country.

But, I've said it before....I don't see the league handing McDavid to them anyways. All these lottery drafts and we've never seen the balls drop live on camera. Just Daly after the fact with an envelope in his hand. No way in hell they give Crosby Jr to that market when they can say any of 14 teams won him. Either he goes to Arizona to "save" that franchise, or Lamoriello calls in a few favors at NHL headquarters and McJesus "saves" the Devils. That's my theory.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
LOL I had no idea oilers are on 10-game losing streak. Crazy. Did we start it?

0-7-3 in their last ten... ouch.
Also Buffalo STILL is at only 1.8GF/G with a -33 differential.

It's actually pretty crazy.. Buffalo is -33, Edmonton -31 and Columbus -30... next closest is Carolina at -14. That's over half a goal per game more those three teams are allowing than the next worst.

Other crazy note... top 5 teams in the league for points and their GD (adjusted for SO W/L)
TBL 36pts, +25 GD
MTL 36pts, 0 GD
ANA 35pts, +3 GD
PIT 34pts, +25 GD
NSH 34pts, +16 GD

Last edited:

Karlsson2Turris*

It's actually pretty crazy.. Buffalo is -33, Edmonton -31 and Columbus -30... next closest is Carolina at -14. That's over half a goal per game more those three teams are allowing than the next worst.

Other crazy note... top 5 teams in the league for points and their GD (adjusted for SO W/L)
TBL 36pts, +25 GD
MTL 36pts, 0 GD
ANA 35pts, +3 GD
PIT 34pts, +25 GD
NSH 34pts, +16 GD

Nashville's is boosted from that Toronto game

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011

TBL 36pts, +25 GD
MTL 36pts, 0 GD
ANA 35pts, +3 GD
PIT 34pts, +25 GD
NSH 34pts, +16 GD

One of these is not like the others. And that's with jezus in nets.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
I don't get what's the deal with Girgensons? He is probably Buffalo's best player. As if it's for Hodgson or something.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
Proxy's are easy to use, but it doesn't look like there is any geographic limitation:

"About 8.5 million votes from more than 170 countries have been cast. Voting ends Jan. 1, with the top six vote-getters by position (three forwards, two defensemen, one goaltender) qualifying to take part in the All-Star Game, which will be played Jan. 25 at Nationwide Arena."

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
Direct hit from behind in the montreal game and the mtl fans are whining, yikes. Your bias is showing kids...

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
I hate it when I pick the wrong goalie in fantasy when they're playing head to head...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad