NHL Around the NHL XII - Golden Knights Fire Gallant

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFanMike82

Apr 15, 2009
MA
Anyone care to guess which opposing player scored the most goals (regular season+playoffs combined) against the Bruins during the 2010's?

How about which player scored the most goals against any one opponent (it's not the Bruins) in the decade?

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Anyone care to guess which opposing player scored the most goals (regular season+playoffs combined) against the Bruins during the 2010's?

How about which player scored the most goals against any one opponent (it's not the Bruins) in the decade?
1. Feels like the answer should be Ovechkin but it's probably some no name guy :laugh:

2. Crosby against the Islanders?

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island

going to guess Vanek for the first one.

no idea on the second

armydoc19

Sep 5, 2008

I'll guess...

1. Malkin
2. Patrick Kane vs St. Louis

BruinsFanMike82

Apr 15, 2009
MA
Crosby does have the most vs the Islanders (27) and Kane does have the most against the Blues (23) - but no one has guessed correctly yet. The player scored 34 goals.

The highest goal-scorer versus the Bruins had 26.

*There probably were 26 rookies to score their first vs the Bruins. :)

Reactions: BMC and Bruinaura

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Crosby does have the most vs the Islanders (27) and Kane does have the most against the Blues (23) - but no one has guessed correctly yet. The player scored 34 goals.

The highest goal-scorer versus the Bruins had 26.

*There probably were 26 rookies to score their first vs the Bruins. :)

Pacioretty?

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012

Vanek would have been my first guess, but I'll go with Stamkos.

As for the second, I'd guess Ovechkin against somebody in the Metro.

Reactions: sooshii

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Vanek would have been my first guess, but I'll go with Stamkos.

As for the second, I'd guess Ovechkin against somebody in the Metro.

Stamkos is correct! He scored 26 goals against the Bruins.
Ovechkin is also correct, but it's kind of surprisingly not a Metro team.

Cookies for Smitty!

cookie-platter.jpg

Reactions: BMC

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
sucks for Marchand that he's not on the All Star team, but it's great for the Bruins IMO.

He'll get some extra rest and even if the ASG is a joke, I guarantee being snubbed is going to have him playing with an extra chip on his shoulder in the 2nd half.

trenton1

Bergeron for Hart
Dec 19, 2003
Loge 31 Row 10
How in the blue blazes is the league's 3rd overall point leader not named to the all-star game?

Anti-Marchand bias aside, it is because it is sort of a TV commercial for the whole league and they want a player from every team. The All Star game held my interest as a child, but not since. It will be a good and needed rest for Marchand.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
How does the last man in voting thing work - how are the players decided? Something fishy with Bergy being there over Marchand. Wonder if Marchand said he wouldn't go or something. Doesn't matter but not having the 3rd leading scorer is kind of crazy. I vaguely understand him not being selected originally - each team needs a participation trophy and all the Atlantic goalies blow besides Tuukka so he needed to be there and with Pasta being captain there is no room. But there was clearly a reason they chose Bergy who has missed time and is scoring at a way lower pace over Marchand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad