OT: Around the NHL: Will the Bolts repeat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Fleury giving away playoff games should never surprise to anyone here. He's capable of making saves no one else on Earth can make, but that doesn't stop him from giving up goals that would get a peewee goalie cut from a travel hockey team.

I was with you on the first sentence, but then lol... seriously?
Bit of a stretch there.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Tocchet the coach of the Kraken? Okay.
Sucks, we coulda used him as AC when Columbus hire our PK "expert" as head coach. :(

edit- Oh they hired a guy on the 10th...wtf where have I been? Last I heard our PK guy had a 2nd interview with them already.

Reactions: BHD

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Meh, I could tell very early Fleury and Letang were the issue and packaging them away was the key to a dynasty. More people woke up over time because that's what we do here, blame the goalie. Fleury deserved it though. But everybody ignores the one common denominator during all these years of "horrible goalies" #1 RD. If Letang was on another team and giving up breakaways/odd man rushes everybody would be saying the same thing they are saying about Fleury now. Same ole Letang blah blah blah. But nobody wants to admit it until they're gone. Only cost us Championships but hey! Fan sentiment is up. Yay!

A Fleury post turns into Letang bashing :laugh:

tenor.gif

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Introducing the first iCoach.

Seriously though hopefully he has mild symptoms at worst.

Sideline

May 23, 2004
I was with you on the first sentence, but then lol... seriously?
Bit of a stretch there.
Guy is the most acrobatic goalie I have ever seen except maybe Hasek. His lateral movement is incredibly fast.

But then he goes out to try and handle the puck on a dump in or muffs and easy sharp angle shot and we are all reminded why he's not an elite goalie despite his elite athleticism.

CascadiaPenguin

Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
The Salish Sea
Any updates on Lee? He just done or..?
Most recent I heard was a couple days ago, supposedly skating with reserves and looking really good. Rumor is he'll play in the finals if they are so fortunate, for whatever that's worth. Pretty amazing considering his ACL reconstruct was like three months ago.

Reactions: wheelz87

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
Most recent I heard was a couple days ago, supposedly skating with reserves and looking really good. Rumor is he'll play in the finals if they are so fortunate, for whatever that's worth. Pretty amazing considering his ACL reconstruct was like three months ago.

Really would help to insert him for komarov, obviously. Hopefully he gets out there.. but yea that’d certainly be pushing it with an acl

Reactions: CascadiaPenguin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad