OT: Around the NHL: Will the Bolts repeat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Hope the Avs can pull this one out. Game 5s in a series tied 2-2 are pretty much the decider. I think it's like 80% of the time the winner moves on.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
This game feels a lot like some of the Penguins-Isles games. Avs completely dominated for long stretches, but a couple of boneheaded mistakes coupled with missed chances and here we are.

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
The Avs are like a European Olympic team. So many dangles, skill, players trying individual solo efforts. They create chaos with speed. But they lose the puck constantly. If they didn't have the wheels they'd be dead in the water. 90% of MacKinnon's rushes don't get past the blue line. It's an odd way to play and I don't think any other team plays like that. It's exciting though.

Reactions: AuroraBorealis

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Vegas is going to win it because the Avs have had a million chances that they keep firing over the net. Always seems to happen that way.

Or maybe that's what always seems to happen to the Pens and I'm scarred for life because of it.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Well that's series. Unreal way to throw it away. Two awful turnovers and blueliners sleeping in OT. Donezo.

At least Vegas should beat Montreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad