Around the NHL - What Happens In Vegas.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I actually expect a holy crap type of move by the Coyotes. New owner, unique circumstances, need to be better right away...

This aged well! :handclap:

As for Calgary, Smitty has no excuse if he sucks behind Hamilton, Giordano, Brodie, and Hamonic.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Have you guys never heard of the ESPN Body Issue magazines before? All the pictures in it are of this nature, it's actually pretty fascinating.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Have you guys never heard of the ESPN Body Issue magazines before? All the pictures in it are of this nature, it's actually pretty fascinating.

What strikes me is how lean hockey players tend to be, except their legs. Crosby is a good example of this.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I remember that photo of Thornton and Burns doing some topless sightseeing in Pittsburgh. Those two have a very interesting friendship :laugh:

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012

I've seen it...doesn't appeal to me. ESPN magazine trying to sell more copies...sex sells.

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
We could be looking at 13 for McDavid and 9 for Draisaitl.

That's $22M, or about 30% of Edmonton's cap.

I think we may actually see an offer sheet this year for Draisaitl.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Roll them all up and you'd have a Connor McDavid.

McDavid looking at 8 x $13.25 million. :amazed: :amazed: :amazed:

And they still have to resign Draisaitl.

We could be looking at 13 for McDavid and 9 for Draisaitl.

That's $22M, or about 30% of Edmonton's cap.

I think we may actually see an offer sheet this year for Draisaitl.

If anyone is worth it, it's McDavid. Still, stupid money and length. Most teams can not afford these contracts, and sooner than later, these teams will be in cap hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad